28th July 2015, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in KVS, Central and CBSE schoola after completion of BCA Maths and B.Ed in Social Studies?

I have done BCA(Math) and Bed in social studies. Now I have passed CTET Exam in feb in Social Studies. Can i fill form vacancies in KVS, Central School and Cbse School? Can someone please suggest me the right advice on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for TGT Hindi on regular basis recruitment in KVS
  3. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  4. How much percentage to score to get in BCA after 12th? Can I do BCA after 12th without Maths?
  5. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89% in 12th standard? Procedure to get application form?
  6. Am I eligible for TGT or PRT Social Studies Teacher
  7. Types of questions asked in written and interview of computer teacher?
  8. When is the next CTET entrance exam?
  9. Qualification required for BCA course. Can a commerce student apply for BCA ? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course in Central University being a candidate having completed 10+2 without Maths and pursuing BCA course?
  11. What is the age limit for CBSE Schools? Is my son eligible for IV CBSE or not?
  12. Is it possible to post graduation in Maths after completion of BCA?
  13. Am I eligible for DSC School assistant post after completing BCA degree and B.Ed maths
  14. How to do software engineering if I am a student of 11th standard
  15. Subject details of BCA and jobs after completion of course?
  16. What is the procedure to follow for applying CBSE SGC scholarship for under graduate studies?
  17. How to apply for B.Sc Nursing course after completion of 12th in Maths?
  18. Whether syllabus of Computer Science for KVS, NCERT and CBSE Board are same? Does KVS provide same syllabus in all regions?
28th July 2015, 02:44 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in KVS, Central and CBSE schoola after completion of BCA Maths and B.Ed in Social Studies?

Yes definitely, you can apply for these schools. You have passed B.Ed exam so, it increases your chances of getting job in these types of schools. If there is vacancy in these school then, you will definitely get job in one of them. You have to visit to the school campus and then you would have to face an interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?