3rd January 2012, 10:39 AM
delhib.ed2012

Am I eligible for Delhi B.Ed Exam of this year having scored less than 55% in Graduation but more than 80% in MBE? Can I take Economics and Sociology as the study subjects in B.Ed as I am having English, Economics and Sociology subjects in Graduation

I have less than 55% marks in my grad, but more than 80% in my MBE. Am I still eligible for delhi B.ED 2012 basis my pg marks.
Also I have Eng, Eco and Socio as my graduation subjects, can I take Eco and Socio as my study subjects in b.ed, and also choose these as my subjects in entrance paper...???

Related Questions:
  1. Is majors and honors in economics or sociology is same? Which one to take next after completion of graduation?
  2. Best colleges to do under graduation in Humanities/Sociology in India? What are the subjects to study?
  3. Graduate with B.A. (English) is eligible for IAS Exam?
  4. How to do economics honors after passing 12th and humanities?
  5. Can I do Ph.D in Sociology having completed Graduation in Commerce and M.A. in Sociology?
  6. What are the career options for me after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Does St. Xavier's college offer Geography Hons?
  8. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  9. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  10. Subjects that we have to study in Economics Graduation?
  11. Detailed information about the branches available in 12th CBSE?
  12. Can Ph.D. programme be done with subjects like Arts, Sociology and Economics?
  13. Best career option for me after 12th if I belong to arts stream with subjects like Political Science, Economics, Logic and Philosophy, Sociology, English and Alternative English?
  14. Eligibility for MA English after graduation with 50%? -- [New]
  15. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  16. What should I do next if my graduation marks are not good?
  17. Am I eligible for MSc in geo informatics after completing graduation from Calcutta University
  18. Is it possible to redo my graduation with history as majors instead of Economics?
12th April 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Delhi B.Ed Exam of this year having scored less than 55% in Graduation but more than 80% in MBE? Can I take Economics and Sociology as the study subjects in B.Ed as I am having English, Economics and Sociology subjects in Gradua

hi i want to ask about b.ed course from delhi i am doing my final year of b.a from sol can i eligible for seeking admission in b.ed?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?