3rd May 2019, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Diploma in Mechanical branch after completion of Madhyaymik exam?

I have completed my Madhyamik Board exams and have passed in all subjects. Now, what is the best course of studies which I should go for? how about Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which are the colleges or institutes in Kolkata and nearby areas for doing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or any other branch?

7th May 2019, 01:01 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Diploma in Mechanical branch after completion of Madhyaymik exam?

The required eligibility to get admission in the diploma course is that candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board.

So, you are eligible to get admission in the diploma course but have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination for the admission in the course.

You can select the course according to your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses? 21 14th May 2016 09:57 AM
Should I go for patent and intellectual properiatry right courses, Drug regularity affairs courses or clinical research courses? Which has a better scope? 1 16th November 2011 12:51 AM
Is it true that regular courses are equivalent to corresponding courses? Which courses will help me achieving a great career if I dont pursue Masters? 3 28th July 2011 10:35 PM
Information about short term courses, diploma or certificate courses or correspondent courses on Museology in India? Where can I get admission? 2 10th July 2011 08:50 PM
Courses available in IC technology, Microelectronics? Universities offering these courses? Procedure and Eligibility criteria for admission into these courses? 1 16th June 2011 03:25 PM