25th November 2017, 11:24 AM
Issac bolt

Am I eligible for Group 4 exam after completion of diploma in ECE branch?

I have completed my diploma in ECE branch. I have interest in group exams. Am I eligible for group 4 exam or not? Can someone please provide me with the complete information on this? Can you please answer me back soon as possible? Thank you!

30th November 2017, 11:29 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for Group 4 exam after completion of diploma in ECE branch?

The eligibility criteria for Group 4 examination is as below:

Academic qualification: Minimum academic qualification required is 10th passed from a recognized board or its equivalent.

Age limit: Minimum age required is 18 years.

You can apply for Group 4 examination after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
30th November 2017, 09:17 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Group 4 exam after completion of diploma in ECE branch?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for Group 4 Examination after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is as follows,

>> You must have completed PUC or HSC or Diploma course or Degree from a recognized board or university.

>> There is no such maximum age limit for appearing in this recruitment.

>> The basic educational qualification required is SSLC or its equivalent course from a recognized university.

>> As you are done with Diploma course, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to appear in Group 4 Recruitment Examination's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?