31st May 2013, 04:08 PM
Sheba raju

Am I eligible to do Aeronautical engineering after passing 12th science?

I hav passed 12th science with chem-44,phy-37,maths-48,bio-62...what course will b suitable for me...??and what shud do for dat..??n am i eligible for doing aeronautical engrng..??...m confused wat to do..??plzz give me ur advice..??

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Aeronautical engineering after passing 12th?
  2. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th science?
  3. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to join MBBS after doing Aeronautical Engineering? I am 18 years old
  5. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  6. Should I take PCMC or PCMB in 12th standard if I want to take up Aeronautical Engineering in future?
  7. Which entrance exam is to be given after 12th after passing 12th science?
  8. How can I do aeronautical engineering after passing 12th with 73%?
  9. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  10. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  12. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  13. How to take Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th with cutoff of 190?
  14. Am I eligible for diploma in Aeronautical engineering after passing 10th with 53% marks from Goa?
  15. Can I join Nasa after class 12 PCM? -- [New]
  16. How to do Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th?
  17. Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?
  18. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
30th August 2015, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Aeronautical engineering after passing 12th science?

I m studying 12th class of Bipc group .now is there any chances to do aeronautics after 12th class???plzzz give me an advice to do aeronautics
31st August 2015, 01:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Aeronautical engineering after passing 12th science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba raju View Post
I hav passed 12th science with chem-44,phy-37,maths-48,bio-62...what course will b suitable for me...??and what shud do for dat..??n am i eligible for doing aeronautical engrng..??...m confused wat to do..??plzz give me ur advice..??
As per your marks criteria, you are not eligible for B.Tech course in Aeronautical engineering but you can apply for diploma course in Aeronautical engineering.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma admission.

Your age should be below 21 years old.
31st August 2015, 08:14 PM
JSD.

Definitely you can go for the engineering course. Aeronautical is a branch of B.E./B.tech course.To be eligible for this course it is must to successfully passed out in +2 from a recognised board.Also the aspirant must have PCM or PCB back ground with maths as a optional subject.

Since you have completed your+2 from PCM background so definitely You can go doey this course. You can appear in the entrance exam like JEE MAINS, JEE ADVNACE, VITEEE, BITSAT etc, for the admission in good and reputed engineering colleges.
31st August 2015, 09:09 PM
Rashmuu

Yes you are eligible for the B.E. after your 12th.Because for the B.E course , it is necessary to have +2 or diploma degree in polytechnic.
31st August 2015, 11:56 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Yes.You can get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after (10+2).

Eligibility
- You must have Qualification (10+2) in science stream with PCM as a main subjects.

Best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges
- PEC University of Technology , Chandigarh
- Indian Institute of Science , Bangalore
- IIT , Madras
- Satyabhama University , Chennai
- IIT , Mumbai
- Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology , Thiruvanthapuram
- IIT , Kanpur
- Manipal University of Technology , Manipal
- Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering , Dehradun
- IIT , Kharagpur
28th May 2017, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12th CBSC with 73% Physics Chemistry Biology, can go for any Government Colleges offers Aerospace engineering or genetic engineering???
8th January 2018, 07:10 AM
Unregistered

My daughter is in 10th, she wants to work with NASA may be after some kind of engineering, please help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?