28th February 2016, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.Sc Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Electronics and diploma in Agriculture?

I had done Bsc Electronics from S.P.University with 1st class distinction in the year 1991. Then I have completed Diploma Agriculture through Anand Agri. University. Now if I want to do Bsc chemistry then what r the criteria for me. How can I join the course and got the Bsc chemicals

14th September 2017, 11:34 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Sc Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Electronics and diploma in Agriculture?

=> B.Sc. Chemistry or Bachelor of Science in Chemistry is an undergraduate Chemistry course.

=> The duration of this course is three years.

=> For this course candidate must have passed 12th in science stream from a recognized board.

=> As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to do B.Sc Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Electronics and diploma in Agriculture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?