6th January 2015, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

How to do BSc in agriculture field after completing diploma in electronics and communication?

Redpected sir,medam,
i have completed my diploma in elecronics and communication.i want to do bsc in agriclucture field.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do BSc in Maths or Chemistry after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  2. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How should I get government jobs in electronics field after doing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication?
  4. Can I join BSc direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  5. Which course should I choose between BSc Electronics and B.E?
  6. How to take admission in BSc Agriculture after completing diploma in Agriculture Engineering Diploma
  7. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  8. Can I get BSc Agriculture seat after completing diploma in Architecture?
  9. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  10. How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication
  11. Can I get a job in Air Force Field? Am I eligible for it after diploma in Electronics and Communication Diploma?
  12. Future in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? Can I get better job after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  13. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  14. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  15. Is there any job for me in electronics and communication field after completing B.E in EC stream? My percentage is 60 approximately
  16. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  17. How to do IPS after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  18. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
16th April 2016, 12:55 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do BSc in agriculture field after completing diploma in electronics and communication?

Having completed your diploma in electronics and communication engineering which is a degree equivalent to higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics you are eligible for B.Sc Agriculture for its technical part.

--> For pursuing the same course from a government agricultural college you will have to clear its entrance examination held by ICAR ( Indian Council of Agricultural Research ) and known as AIEEA-UG. Also for appearing in the same examination you must have the qualifications mentioned below :-

* You must be an Indian citizen with your age lying within 17 years to 23 years till the 31st July of that year in which you are appearing in the same examination.

* You must have completed your higher secondary degree with PCM group or any equivalent degree course with a minimum of 50% aggregate from a recognized institute.

For more information associated with the same examination you an refer to the link www.icar.org.in.
19th June 2022, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do BSc in agriculture field after completing diploma in electronics and communication?

I have completed my diploma in electronic communication engineering 3 years course... is now am Eligible to join in bsc agriculture????..if i jion i should study 1st year or 2nd in bsc agriculture ...........or only intermdate students are eligible to jion bsc agriculture ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?