27th March 2016, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Hotel Management course after completion of B.Com course?

Am I eligible to do Hotel Management course after completion of B.Com course? Can you please give me the information and the eligibility criteria which will be followed? Awaiting to get the answer soon as possible. Thank you!

28th March 2016, 10:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Hotel Management course after completion of B.Com course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do Hotel Management course after completion of B.Com course? Can you please give me the information and the eligibility criteria which will be followed? Awaiting to get the answer soon as possible. Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible for Bachelor of Hotel Management.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with above 40% marks are eligible for Hotel Management course.

Your age should be below 22 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?