26th March 2016, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing MBA in Airport management after completion of engineering course?

I am doing engineering. ..and I am interested in doing mba in airport manegment. ..am I eligible for that? ? What is the minimum criteria followed for the same? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer.

28th March 2016, 10:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing MBA in Airport management after completion of engineering course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing engineering. ..and I am interested in doing mba in airport manegment. ..am I eligible for that? ? What is the minimum criteria followed for the same? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer.
Yes, you are eligible to do MBA in Airport Management.

If you are in the final year of your graduation degree, then you are eligible for MBA in Airport Management. But you should qualify in below given entrance exam.

CAT: Indian Institute of Management

IRMA: Institute of Rural Management Anand

IIFT: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade

MAT: All India Management Association

SNAP: Symbiosis International University

IBSAT: ICFAI

NMAT: NMIMS

XAT: XLRI, Jamshedpur

TISS: Tata Institute of Social Sciences

ATMA: Association of Indian Management Studies

CMAT: AICTE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?