29th February 2016, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Hotel Management for girl candidate? Starting salary after completion of this course?

Hello,
I am a 12th Commerce student and I want to ask you that Hotel Management course is good for girls or not? And what I have to do in Bachelor of Hotel Management course? And what will be the starting salary after doing this course?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  2. How can I get Job in Railway after completion of Hotel Management course? What will be the starting salary offered in that Job?
  3. Starting salary for Diploma holder of Hotel Management?
  4. How much salary can i expect after B.Sc. in Hotel Management?
  5. Hotel management course details, fee structure and expected salary after completion of course?
  6. What jobs will I get after finishing my B.Sc. in Hospitality of Hotel and Tourism Management?
  7. How much money is required to join Hotel Management courses? What will be the starting salary after completion of the course?
  8. Bachelor of Hotel Management is a better course? Can I get job after this course? Expected starting salary?
  9. Salary and Value of Hotel Management course
  10. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if pursue Diploma in it?
  11. Can I study MBA in Hotel Management being a B.Com with Computer Applications candidate? Expected salary and list of colleges in India?
  12. Can I pursue Hotel Management course perfectly after completion of 12th being a candidate of weak in English?
  13. What should I study after BSc Hotel Management so that its beneficial for me?
  14. Starting salary after studying diploma in hotel management?
  15. Is Hotel management good course to get good salary in abroad? Course details for the same?
  16. What is the starting salary for hotel management chef?
  17. Average salary offered after completion of B.Sc in Hotel Management?
  18. How much is the fee of Hotel Management courses? What is their starting salary? -- [Most Discussed]
29th February 2016, 10:21 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Hotel Management for girl candidate? Starting salary after completion of this course?

Yes, Hotel Management course is also suitable for girls. For this you need to qualify entrance examination and then you get admitted in Hotel Management colleges. You get colleges according to your rank.
Salary in starting is approx Rs. 35000/- and onwards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?