31st May 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue hotel management after completion of BA?

I have completed my graduation in BA and want to pursue hotel management as my career. is it possible to do it now ? Or it isn't possible? What else can be taken if hotel management is not the good course to take? Please help asap as I need to know.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue Hotel Management course perfectly after completion of 12th being a candidate of weak in English?
  2. Requirements to get admission in BHM course?
  3. Eligibility to pursue Hotel Management course for 10th standard student?
  4. How to pursue hotel management if my daughter has passed 10th class in Hyderabad? Can I join in any hotel management course after 10th?
  5. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard?
  6. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  7. Is it mandatory to pursue BHM to study M.Sc in Hotel Management?
  8. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  9. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  10. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  11. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  12. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which is better between Hotel management 3 years course or certification after completion of BBM course?
  14. Future opportunities or options available without Maths and Economics in 10+2?
  15. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  16. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  17. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  18. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
31st May 2015, 10:39 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue hotel management after completion of BA?

Yes,you can pursue hotel management after completion of BA .

The minimum qualification required to become eligible for the Hotel Management Course is graduation degree with at least 50% marks.

Selection to most of the government recognized institutes is based on common entrance test.

The Entrance Test consists of questions from the subjects like English, Reasoning, General Science and General Knowledge.

The time duration for the test is two hours and is held generally around April every year.

The selection process involves of written test followed by a group discussion and interview.

Private institutes also conduct tests of their own, the pattern of which is almost the same.
31st May 2015, 11:48 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Yes you can go for hotel management course after completing your B.A as hotel management course can also be done just after completing your class 12th but as you have completed your graduation so you are eligible for hotel management course. As hotel management course is a very good and career oriented course and also deals with the hospitality sector so go for hotel management course.
13th June 2016, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation from BA just pass can I pursue hotel management is there any chance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?