1st June 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M.E Part time after completing correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to join M.E(Part Time)?

Hello, I have completed a correspondence B.E-Mechanical Engineering(after 3 years of Diploma) in EIMES, Delhi.

Is it eligible to do M.E(Part time)?

What is the procedure to join the M.E (Part time)?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to join M.E? Am I eligible to do M.A(Part time or Full time) after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering in correspondence
  2. Procedure to take admission in correspondence Mechanical engineering Diploma?
  3. Procedure to do B.E part time? What is the cutoff score? I want to do B.E Mechanical Engineering Part Time in Anna University
  4. How to join Ph.D in part time after completing M.A, M.Phil in Tamil? Procedure to join Ph.D? Which colleges give part time Ph.D?
  5. How can I get admission in part time diploma(Mechanical/Automobile Engineering) after completing ITI from Chennai? Detailed information about colleges with admission date and procedure?
  6. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to pursue Part time BE in Chemical Engineering from Anna University being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Chemistry and working in Government Organization for 13 years? Procedure to apply for this course?
  8. Should I do both diploma and B.E in correspondence or part time?
  9. How to pursue part time B.E mechanical degree after completing DME?
  10. MCA part time course: Admission procedure? Form dates? difference between part time and correspondence?
  11. How to do part time B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering? Part time B.Tech institutes in Delhi and NCR?
  12. How to join diploma in mechanical in part time after completing ITI(Mechanical)?
  13. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
  14. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  15. What is the procedure to complete diploma in mechanical via part time? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to do part time B.E civil in Chennai after completing diploma civil engineering
  17. Can I join part time engineering course in AICTE approved college after completing DME(Part Time) in IME Mumbai
  18. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
10th February 2014, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.E Part time after completing correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to join M.E(Part Time)?

am i eligible to join part time M.E in information technology in mumbai university?and how to join?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?