1st June 2011, 02:58 PM
covaivijay

What is the procedure to join M.E? Am I eligible to do M.A(Part time or Full time) after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering in correspondence

Hello,

I have completed the B.E(mechanical Engineering) in CORRESPONDENCE (after 3 years of diploma in full time).

Is it eligible for doing a M.E(Part time or Full time)?

what is the procedure to join M.E?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do M.E Part time after completing correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to join M.E(Part Time)?
  2. Am I eligible to do full time Ph.D after completion of MBA? -- [New]
  3. Engineering graduate from AMIE is eligible for full time MBA through entrance exams?
  4. Procedure to take admission in correspondence Mechanical engineering Diploma?
  5. Whether M.Phil or PhD in Library Science through the distance mode is considered valid in govt jobs or in govt colleges ?
  6. Can I do Company Secretary course and English Honor course together?
  7. How can I get admission in part time diploma(Mechanical/Automobile Engineering) after completing ITI from Chennai? Detailed information about colleges with admission date and procedure?
  8. How to join correspondence college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible for MBA(Part time, full time or distance after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  10. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  11. Which is a better course for me after BCA? What should we do to get better jobs?
  12. How to join Ph.D in part time after completing M.A, M.Phil in Tamil? Procedure to join Ph.D? Which colleges give part time Ph.D?
  13. Am I eligible to apply in Kerala Police Service if completed 3 years full time Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  14. Master degree in Physics after B.Sc in Physics? Does master in Physics course comes under AICTE?
  15. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to do B.E part time? What is the cutoff score? I want to do B.E Mechanical Engineering Part Time in Anna University
  17. can i pursue full time mba by doing graduation from correspondence.
  18. ME counseling dates 2010 for Anna University
24th August 2015, 09:30 PM
candycrush

Default Re: What is the procedure to join M.E? Am I eligible to do M.A(Part time or Full time) after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering in correspondence

Yes you are eligible for the M.E even for the full time provided you have done your part time degree from any institute which has been recogonisd by the human resource department of india .

For exam AMIE has been recognised as the institute which can provide part time degree and once a candidate passes the examination held by AMIE the degree is equivalent to 4 year regular degree provided the candidate will was working in any organization and must have an employment certificate during the time of the degree program.

If you have such degree then you are eligible for the GATE exam conducted by IITs every year.

With the scorecard of this you shall be able to get into any M.E program
25th August 2015, 01:18 AM
JSD.

Default Re: What is the procedure to join M.E? Am I eligible to do M.A(Part time or Full time) after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering in correspondence

Definitely you can go for the M.E. program.The basic eligibility criteria for M.Tech Course or M.E. course is, to have a bachelor's degree in engineering stream or master degree in a science stream.

As you are telling that you have completed your bachelor degree as B.E. in correspondence so definitely you can do Mtech course or M E Course by the correspondence or regular mode.
25th August 2015, 08:56 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Eligibility for M.E
You must have passed bachelor in engineering course for concern branch.

Join Master of Engineering
- Qualify the Bachelor In Engineering
- Apply for GATE/Entrance exam of university for ME admission
- Qualify the Entrance exam for ME with good score
- You will get admission on the basis of your entrance exam score

Yes.You can do MA in Part-time OR Full-time mode after completion of Engineering.You also have great career scope after completion of MA course.

Career After MA
You can get jobs in government as well as private sectors.You can work as a Editor , Bank Clerk , Bank PO , Novelist , Reporter , Writer etc.

Government Jobs
- Railway
- Defence
- Library
- School
- College
- Civil Service
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?