23rd December 2011, 06:33 PM
shashaankaraman

Am I eligible to pursue Part time BE in Chemical Engineering from Anna University being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Chemistry and working in Government Organization for 13 years? Procedure to apply for this course?

Resected sir ,

i completed my Msc chemistry and working in a govt organisation in the same field for about 13 years now i would like to do a part time engineering (chemical) hence kindly clarify me whether i am eligible to join BE part time at anna university what is the procedure . thankyou

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.E in Anna University? I have completed B.E in electronics and communication engineering
  2. Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.Phil course in Anna University for B.E.(CSE) and correspondence MBA(HR) candidate?
  3. Procedure to do B.E part time? What is the cutoff score? I want to do B.E Mechanical Engineering Part Time in Anna University
  4. Procedure to apply for counselling for admission in Anna University or MIT to pursue part time MBA through scholarship if scored 39.6 marks in TANCET?
  5. Procedure to apply for study part time M.E. in Anna University? Details of entrance exam? -- [New]
  6. Application procedure for Part time ME in Anna University -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Class timings and duration of part time M.E in Anna University? Does Anna University offer part time in Week End basis?
  8. Universities which offer Part Time PhD in Analytical Chemistry in NCR for a candidate who has completed M.Sc(Chemistry) 10 years ago?
  9. Am I eligible to do part time B.E civil in Chennai after completing diploma civil engineering
  10. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D if I have completed M.Phil through part time?
  11. How to get admission into Ph.D course in chemistry?
  12. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
  13. Does Noorul Islam university provide part time Ph.D in Chemistry? What is the procedure followed toe enrol?
  14. Procedure and eligibility criteria to pursue M.Tech Part Time from VTU, Belgaum?
  15. Can I do part time M.E in Anna University of Technology Madurai at the same time along with Ph.D part time?
  16. How to apply for M.E in Anna University? What is the procedure?
  17. Part time ME in Anna university self financing colleges
  18. Is it possible to do BFM through part time while doing B.Com regular?
6th May 2020, 12:10 PM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Part time BE in Chemical Engineering from Anna University being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Chemistry and working in Government Organization for 13 years? Procedure to apply for this course?

IN Anna university under the department of chemical engineering B Tech program in Chemical engineering is offered and not BE in chemical engineering.

For B Tech admission the eligibility criteria is 10+2 passed with minimum 50 percentage of aggregate marks and PCM as compulsory subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?