19th June 2016, 02:45 PM
sayali0008

Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Agriculture?

Sir/Mam,

I hve completed my gradution in bsc.agriculture biotecnogy..i wat to do m.sc biotecnology ...sir plz tel me that iam eligible or not? Can you please provide me the information on the same soon? What is the eligibility criteria followed?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences?
  2. Can i do MSc agriculture or MSc agriculture biotechnology if I am in last year of BSc Biotechnology? Which course is beneficial? Which are the colleges for MSc Agriculture?
  3. Is there any way to get MSc Agriculture after doing BSc Biotechnology?
  4. How to get admission for M.Sc in Agriculture from any university after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  5. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Agriculture in a different college after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  6. How to do MSc in Agriculture Biotechnology after studying 3rd year BSc agriculture
  7. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  8. Can I do Agriculture in MSc after doing BSc Biotechnology?
  9. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Agriculture?
  10. Can I do M.Sc Biotechnology course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  11. Am i eligible for MSc in Agriculture after doing BSc Biotech Hons?
  12. What is the salary for M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? What are the different career options after M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology?
  13. Am I eligible to appear for MSc Biotechnology entrance after passing BSc course with Chemistry, Zoology, Botany?
  14. Will I get a job in India if I do M.Sc in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechonology?
  15. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  16. Where and how to join M.Sc Agriculture course? Am I eligible since I completed B.Sc in 4 years?
  17. Is it better to do MSc in UK or USA after completing BSc Biotechnology
  18. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)? -- [Most Discussed]
19th June 2016, 08:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Agriculture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayali0008 View Post
Sir/Mam,

I hve completed my gradution in bsc.agriculture biotecnogy..i wat to do m.sc biotecnology ...sir plz tel me that iam eligible or not? Can you please provide me the information on the same soon? What is the eligibility criteria followed?
You have completed B.Sc in Agriculture Biotechnology, so you are eligible fr M.Sc in Biotechnology course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Biotechnology from a recognized university are eligible for M.Sc in Biotechnology.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?