19th June 2016, 03:06 PM
Kavyasri ammu

Am I eligible for the counselling after qualified in EMCET but failed in 12th?

Am I eligible for the counselling after qualified in EMCET but failed in 12th? What is the minimum qualification required to apply? Who can provide me the right details on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer.

19th June 2016, 08:24 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the counselling after qualified in EMCET but failed in 12th?

EAMCET stands for Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test. It is a State level entrance examination which is conducted by JTNUK/ JNTUH for offering admission to engineering, agriculture and medical programmes in colleges/ universities of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.

Candidates who have completed Intermediate course or equivalent with Mathematics/ Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English subjects from a Government recognised board are eligible to appear in EAMCET examination. To qualify in EAMCET examination, you must have to score minimum 40 marks out of total 160 marks for which the examination is conducted.

Based on your examination rank, you need to attend the counselling process on scheduled day as notified by EAMCET convenor. You are eligible to participate in counselling process only if your EAMCET examination rank has declared else, you are not eligible to participate in EAMCET counselling process. If you have appeared in Supplementary examinations and if you qualify the failed subjects, you can participate in second round of EAMCET counselling process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?