3rd July 2011, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M.Tech after BSc Biotech?

plz send me ans.bcz my branch is bsc biotech and my dream is mtech .so i edijibal to this

Related Questions:
  1. Post graduate industrial biotechnology program better than M.Tech in biotech after B.Sc biotech?
  2. What should I do after completing 12th medical? Which course will be better for BSc Biotech with MSc or B.Tech Biotech with M.Tech?
  3. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  4. What is the exact difference between M.Tech and Ph.D Biotechnology? What kind of work one has to do after completion of the course?
  5. Can I change BSc Biotech to B.Tech Biotech
  6. Future options for life science students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for M.Tech Biotech after completing BSc Biotechnology
  8. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  9. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  10. Am i eligible for MSc in Agriculture after doing BSc Biotech Hons?
  11. Am I eligible to join B.Ed course being a candidate having completed B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. List of institutions offering GATE preparatory coaching in Kerala for Biotechnology?
  13. Am I eligible for M.Tech Biotech after scoring 6.67 percentile with a score of 2 in GATE?
  14. What kind of job should I try after completing BSc Biotech, MSc Biotech, M.Tech in Biotech and Ph.D in the field of cancer?
  15. Am I eligible for M.Tech Biotechnology? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible for admission in MSc food technology after completing BSc Biotech with 43%?
  17. Is BSc Biotechnology a good course after 12th? What after BSc Biotech?
  18. After BSc Biotech from Ranchi what should I do?
3rd July 2011, 09:05 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Tech after BSc Biotech?

You are not eligible for M.Tech with B.Sc Biotech course.
You can do M.Sc Biotechnology course with B.Sc course.

But to do M.Tech,the candidate has to complete Graduation course in Engineering i.e B.Tech/B.E
3rd July 2011, 10:04 AM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Am I eligible to do M.Tech after BSc Biotech?

yes you are eligible to do. you can get into to the course either through entrance exam or through management.not all the college offer Mtech for your UG. MANY OF THE DEEMED UNIVERSITIES has this option
3rd July 2011, 12:36 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

yes you are eligible for M.Tech. but for this you have to first complete your M.SC in Biotechnology then you will be eligible for M.Tech program.

for M.Tech program the eligibility criterion is candidates should pass minimum of 10+2+4 pattern course. but after B.Sc it is 10+2+3 so you must study minimum of 1 year more. if you do M.Sc then it will be 10+2+3+2 so then you will be eligible for M.Tech.

so after completion of your B.Sc in Biotechnology take admission in M.Sc with biotechnology. after completion of M.Sc take admission in M.Tech program. you may appear in GATE examination in biotechnology paper. then you will avail stipend at the time of M.Tech study and also with good GATE score you will be able to choose good institution for admission in M.Tech.

best of luck.
3rd July 2011, 01:00 PM
vikrantkashyap

no at present level you are not eligible for m tech since you have only bsc and bsc is not atall equivalent to btech. and m tech is a course offered only after b tech. so you plz complete your msc first then only you will be eligible for m tech since msc is equivalent to b tech. you will be eligible for m tech after you complete you msc
3rd July 2011, 01:16 PM
sourindra

Yes, you can do M.Tech after your B.Sc boitech. But you have to give the GATE exam and you have to crack this exam. And you must have minimum 50% marks in your graduation level.
3rd July 2011, 03:11 PM
frooty.scooty

Yes you are eligible for M Tech.

After completion of your M.sc you can go for M tech.

The eligibility criteria for M tech normally includes a B tech in biotech. However some universities that allow BSc students to enroll for a Mtech in Biotech aer JNU, Delhi; Institute of Microbiological Technology, University of Lucknow; AIIMS, Delhi. You may explore the websites of these institutes for detailed course information.

you can go for engineering masters exams through GATE .

So first of all complete M.Sc after that you can go for M.tech.
3rd July 2011, 07:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz send me ans.bcz my branch is bsc biotech and my dream is mtech .so i edijibal to this
dear friend,

you are not eligible for M-TECH after completion of your B.SC in biotech.

criteria for M-TECH degree:-

you must completed b-tech ,MCA ,M.sc degree .

but now you have just completed your B.SC degree so you are not eligible but after completion of your M.SC degree you are eligible for M-TECH degree.

all the best.
3rd July 2011, 08:22 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
I think it is not possible to persue M.Tech after doing BSc. You must have b.tech or BE degree to get m.tech degree.
Very sorry to say that I dont think you eligible for persuing M.Tech in biotechnology........
29th July 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

No. U r nt eligible for M.Tech. Only D.Y. Patil college do give admission to B.Sc biotech students in M.Tech bt it is nt recognised anywhr. So plz dnt go for it.
U can do M.Tech after M.Sc part I.
1st February 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

What should I choose either MBA or Mtech in biotech after doing bsc.biotech?
13th February 2012, 11:17 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI,
I am sorry to say that you can't apply for M.Tech Biotech after passing the B.Sc Biotech..
After B.S you can apply for M.SC Biotechnology..

If you want you can apply for other courses like:-
> M.SC BIOTECH
> M.SC BOTANY
> M.SC ZOOLOGY
> M.B.A
etc

GOOD LUCK!
23rd February 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

can i eligible to do m.tech with computer science and it after B.Sc. with Physic's , Chemistory and mathematic's
if not please tell outer field in computer and these type field related ...............
12th April 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

AM I ELIGIBLE to do eye specialization after bsc biotech........??
3rd May 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Msc Biotech after Btech biotech?
27th May 2012, 09:48 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

no..!!
you are not eligible to do m.tech after b.s.c biotech.if you want to do m.tech then you should first complete your post graduation i.e. you should first clear m.s.c then you are eligible for m.tech.
13th June 2013, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to do m.tech biotech after b.sc biotech if i crack the gate exam??
9th July 2014, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

I am having PCB in class 12th and now am doing B.Tech. in Biotechnology. Can I get admission in M.Tech. without giving GATE Exam. Kindly send me list of collages/institution.
9th July 2014, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

I am having PCB in class 12th and now am doing B.Tech. in Biotechnology. Can I get admission in M.Tech. without giving GATE Exam. Kindly send me list of collages/institution.
9th July 2014, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

9th July 2014, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

9th July 2014, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

9th July 2014, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

which entrance exam i had to passed after bsc biotech to take addmision in mtech course
7th July 2019, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Good afternoon sir, iam bsc anesthesia.this 4 years include internship.i want to do neech biotechnology.am I eligible sir.please reply sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?