8th August 2015, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for NTPC Junior Engineer 2016?

Sir I have completed diploma with 69.95%.can I apply in NTPC for the post of junior engineers. I am belonging SC category. And my branch is mechanical production. Sir please reply me fast

8th August 2015, 08:03 AM
sai215

Default Re: Eligibility for NTPC Junior Engineer 2016?

Re: Eligibility for NTPC junior engineer 2016?

National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) limited conducts exam every year of the recruitment of Junior Executive Engineer

Eligibility :---

Educational Qualification :

Candidates should have Bachelor's degree in Engineering with 65% aggregate from any university

Age limit: Maximum age limit 27 years

Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written (GATE 2016) Exam and Interview Test
8th August 2015, 09:00 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility for NTPC Junior Engineer 2016?

Sorry to say that but you are not eligible to apply for the NPTC exam
Its main eligibility criteria is you must have a graduate degree in engineering (Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology) passed in the concerned streams of engineering: Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering respectively
8th August 2015, 02:24 PM
Career advisor

NTPC-National Thermal Power Corporation recruits diploma holders with various disciplines.
The diploma holders with 70% marks in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics/Mechanical/Civil/Instrumentation/Electronics can apply for the job.
Stipend: The stipend generally offer to recruiters is Rs 6700/per month for 1 year. After that it will increases according to the payscale.
The age relaxation is given to the reserved categories.
For more information please visit www.ntpc,co.in
8th August 2015, 04:01 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

No.You are not eligible as you have not Qualification of Bachelor In Engineering.After completion of your B.E(Mechanical) , you will become eligible to apply for GATE & NTPC.
NTPC(National Thermal Power Corporation) Invites application for the post of Engineer Trainee In the discipline Electrical , Electronics , Instrumentation , Mechanical etc. through GATE.

Eligibility

Qualification
- You must have Qualification of B.E/B.Tech In Electrical , Mechanical , Electronics , Instrumentation with 65% aggregate
- You will have to clear Entrance Exam GATE.Selection will be made on the basis of GATE score.

Age Limit
- Your Age should not be more than 27 years of the Examination Year.

Important Dates
- Online Submit Application : 02/02/2015
- Last Date to Apply : 03/03/2015
Pay Scale : 24900-50500

Selection Process
- GATE Score
- GD( Group Discussion)
- Interview
8th August 2015, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

sir,
my daughter is in B tech(Chemical Engineering) 7th semester. what is future prospect for her job after completion of her degree.pl reply

thanks

naquib
8th August 2015, 04:32 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

NTPC Exam Eligibility

For Engineer Executive Trainee : The candidate should have Bachelor's degree in Engineering Technology with atleast 65% aggregate marks for general category and for SC/ST 55% marks is the requirement. So yes you are eligible for NTPC exam.

Age : Candidate should not be more than 27 years. However, for SC/ST/OBC candidates there is a relaxation according to norms.

Selection is based on written test, group discussion, and personal interview.

How to apply: To apply online you need to visit http://www.ntpccareers.net/ or you can apply through downloading form and filing up all your relevant details along with Demand Draft send it to the following address :

NTPC Limited
Power Bond Section/Public Deposit Section
Core-5, 4th Floor, Scope Complex,
7, Institutional Area, Lodi Road,
New Delhi - 110 003,
INDIA

ET Recruitment Group, NTPC Ltd.,
Post Box No.004, Head Post Office,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi, Pin - 110003

Examination notification publishes in all the leading newspaper and also in the official page so you need to check both from time to time.
8th August 2015, 07:03 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) has advertised for total 120 posts of Executive Trainee (Engineer) from the eligible Indian citizens.

# Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply for same through ONLINE mode through official website of NTPC i.e. www.ntpccareers.net. Candidates are required to apply for the same on or before 03.03.2015.

# Required educational qualification:

Candidate must have bachelor degree in followings engineering disciplines mentioned below:

* Electrical
* Mechanical
* Instrumentation Engineering
* Electronics Engineering

# It is also required that candidate must have obtained the following percentage marks in their respective disciplines/branches:

* Must have obtained 65% marks in aggregate by candidate of General category.
* Must have obtained 60% marks in aggregate by candidate of General category.
* Must have obtained 55% marks in aggregate by candidate of Scheduled Caste (SC)category.
* Must have obtained 55% marks in aggregate by candidate of Scheduled Tribe (SC)category.

# Prescribed age limit:

* 18-27 years for General category
* 18-30 years for OBC category
* 18-32 years for Scheduled Caste category
* 18-32 years for Scheduled Tribe category

# The process or procedure taken in the recruitment of NTPC Executive Trainee (Engineer) based on collectively of following three:

* Score obtained in GATE
* Personal Interview
* Group Discussion
8th August 2015, 07:07 PM
@bhijeetearns

Hi............,

Currently these positions are filled through GATE qualified scores candidates only.
So you must qualify the GATE exam to become eligible for this Engineer post.
* Candidate must have 65% in bachelor degree.
* Final year students are also eligible , but they should obtain 65% or more while completion of degree.
* Generally for the SC candidates there is no fees charge for the application.
* All need registration can be done online.

Thanks
2nd March 2016, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

I have done B.E in electrical engineering and not diploma so can i appy for diploma engineering post in Ntpc 2016
24th October 2018, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have a Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 3 years. Can I apply for the post of Junior Engineer in ntpc ... and tell me the necessary qualifications ...
28th November 2018, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Can diploma holder who done his diploma by lateral entry apply for ntpc or any other government job
7th July 2019, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

SIR, LATERAL ENTRY DIPOLOMA ENGNEERING CAN APPLY FOR NTPC JUNIOR ENGNEER VACANCY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?