23rd January 2014, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for M.Tech Biotechnology?

I have done my B Sc in biotech and will be continuing with M SC biotech.... m i eligible for M Tech biotech (if i pass GATE with a good score) if i completed only a year of MSc biotech .

Related Questions:
  1. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  2. Can I do Mtech in biotechnology with 32 Score in GATE exam?
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Biotechnology having done B.Tech in Biotechnology & Biochemical Engineering and M.Tech in Technology Management? Am I eligible for CSIR NET Exam?
  4. Duration of M.Tech Biotechnology course after M.Sc. Biotechnology?
  5. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  6. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  7. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  8. List of top 20 colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any coaching institutes available?
  9. Mtech(Industrial Pollution ctrl) vs MTech(Industrial Biotechnology)
  10. How to apply for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any Entrance Exams for M.Tech. in Biotechnology?
  11. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  12. How can I do M.Tech in Industrial Biotechnology? I have completed B.Tech in Biotechnology -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible for CSIR after pursing integrated B.Tech and M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  14. Am I eligible to appear for M.Tech in Biotechnology being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Agri Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course?
  15. GATE eligibility after BSc in biotechnology? is it compulsory to appear for GATE exam to do M.Tech?
  16. What are the opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology? I have completed my MSc Biotechnology
  17. Colleges offering Mining courses in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What to opt after 12th biology other than mbbs?
6th February 2014, 10:23 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Tech Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my B Sc in biotech and will be continuing with M SC biotech.... m i eligible for M Tech biotech (if i pass GATE with a good score) if i completed only a year of MSc biotech .
Hey friend,

Details About M.tech Biotechnology:

M.Tech is Master of Technology and this is a Post Graduate course and the duration of the course is 2 years and as you are wishing to join in this course,you can join in this course unless other than that you satisfy the criteria's framed for the course.

The education qualification needed for the M.Tech course is that the candidate should have completed a Degree in B.E. / B.Tech in:

1. Chemical
2. Leather
3. Genetic
4. Bio-Chemical
5. Industrial Bio-Technology
6. Petroleum Engg. / Tech.
7. Bio-Technology
8. Petrochemicals
9. Agricultural Bio-Technology

If you satisfy it then you can join in the course and the best colleges which you can prefer are:

Top Colleges for M.Tech in INDIA:
  • School of Chemical & Biotechnology, Sastra University
  • Amity Institute of Biotechnology, Amity University
  • Department of Biotechnology, The Oxford College of Science
  • Department of Biotechnology, R V College of Engineering
  • Department of Biotechnology, School of Bioengineering, SRM University
  • Department of Biotechnology & Bioinformatics, Jaypee University of Information Technology
  • Department of Biotechnology, Jaypee Institute of Information Technology
  • Department of Biotechnology, Shoolini Institute of Life Sciences and Business Management
  • Department of Biotechnology, Shri M. & N Virani Science College
  • Department of Biotechnology, PES Institute of Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?