1st July 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MSc in Forensic Science? How much salary will I get?

i'm in the bsc 3rd yr iwant to do msc in forensic science.am i eligible for that or not. if i' m eligible then what are the studies which i hsve to do.and what about the job and how much salary i will get.

9th April 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MSc in Forensic Science? How much salary will I get?

after microbiology bsc we can do forensic science in msc?
3rd November 2014, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MSc in Forensic Science? How much salary will I get?

How to enter into M.Sc. forensic science course after B.Pharmacy?
Can you please also enclose the details of subjects encountered in M.Sc. forensic science?
31st March 2017, 10:30 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

M.Sc. Forensic Sciences or Master of Science in Forensic Sciences is a postgraduate Forensic Science course.

The duration of this course is two years. As per my knowledge, you are eligible to do M.Sc in Forensic Science. You can get admission in this course by entrance examination which is conducted by University/College.

After completion of this course you can apply for following jobs are given below.

=> Crime Scene Investigation

=> Secret Service

=> Forensic Medicine Professor

=> Customs Agent

=> Forensic Psychologist

=> Compliance Officer

=> Police Detective, Police Officer

SALARY: Rs.25000 to 30000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?