4th November 2011, 01:25 PM
Mahesh Kadam 01

Am I eligible for MSc in Forensic Science?

Sir/Mam,
My name is Mahesh Kadam.I have Complited in Degree In B.Sc(Chemistry).
I Want to know I am Eligible for M.Sc in Forensic Science. Tell me Fees Structure ,colleges and Entrance Dates in Maharashta and Karanataka Colleges.

15th November 2011, 05:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MSc in Forensic Science?

You are eligible for M.Sc in Forensic Science. The minimum qualification for M.Sc in Forensic Science is B.Sc Chemistry or Physics. The minimum marks required for admission is 50% marks. In Karnataka, Jain University provides this course. No college in Maharashtra is offering this course. You can visit the website of the college to know details about admission and fee details.
19th November 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

respected,
sir/ mam,
my name is rukhsar shaikh i m completed my B.sc in ZOOLOGy and M.sc also completed in ZOOLOGY.
I Want to know I am Eligible for M.Sc in Forensic Science. Tell me Fees Structure ,colleges and Entrance Dates in Maharashta.
19th November 2011, 08:52 PM
rukhsar_pink

Sir/Mam,
My name is rukhsar shaikh.I have Completed in Degree In B.Sc(Zoology).As well as M.sc (Zoology).
I Want to know I am Eligible for M.Sc in Forensic Science. Tell me Fees Structure ,colleges and Entrance Dates in Maharashta.
21st November 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.sc(nursing)am i eligible to do m.sc in forensic science
25th December 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

I have done Bsc physical sci from Delhi university sir/madam i am eligible for masters in forensic science from delhi university...and plz tell me marks criteria......nishtha
27th December 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam,
i am doing B.Sc in biotechnology from utkal university,odisha.am i eligible for M.Sc in forensic after my bsc course. So plz suggest me some colleges in bangalore or south india,& some ideas about entrance exams for it...
e-mail: [email protected]
30th December 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam,
i am poonam sharma. i have comleted my b.sc from punjab uni. chandigarh. please tell me the clgs of m.sc forensic science in punjab $ what type of jobs we get after m.sc forensic sci. $ pay scale.
30th December 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam,
i have completed my b.sc from punjab university chandigrah. please tell me the clgs in punjab where m.sc forensic is avaliable $ what type of jobs we get after m.sc in forensic $ pay sacle.......
e-mail:[email protected]
15th May 2012, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for m.sc forensic science i have done b.sc home science
15th May 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mem i have complited my b.sc in electronics..i m eligible for m.sc forensic scirnce...?????
5th August 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

hi sir/ madam

i have completed my bsc chemistry will i get admission for forensic science ..

what thing are necessary for the same please revert me the same on my mail id;i.e:[email protected]

also give me the list of colleges in pune
6th August 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am a graduate in bsc.botany.if i would like to select msc.forensic science,if i can choose the course
28th February 2013, 06:05 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed b.sc(nursing)am i eligible to do m.sc in forensic science
M.sc stands for Master of Science ( Forensic Science ) . The duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into four semester . There are so many Colleges in India Offers this M.sc in Forensic Science Course .

Eligibility Criteria :-

The Applicant should Complete Bachelor degree in science stream from recognized University . For Example the candidate should Complete the graduation Course like, ( B.sc in Physics / B.sc in Chemistry ) from recognized University .

The Applicant should score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates and obc candidates .

The Admission Criteria for M.sc in ( Forensic Science ) is differ from College to College . The Admission for M.sc Course is based Entrance Examination which is conducted by the University or Institution .

Best Colleges for M.sc in Forensic Science :-

# Institute of Professional Studies
# Amity Institute of Behavioral & Health Allied Science
# Tata Institute of Social Sciences
# Department of Forensic Science
# Osmanaia University
# National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science
# Department of Anthropology
1st August 2013, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.,my name is Tiney shukla and i am a student of b.pharma final year....can you please tell me that how can i take admission in forensic institute and i am eligible for it or not?
1st August 2013, 11:49 PM
bevis
Member+

Eligibility Criteria :

The Applicant should Complete Bachelor degree in science stream from recognized University .

The Applicant should score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates and obc candidates .

Best Colleges for M.sc in Forensic Science :

Institute of Professional Studies

Amity Institute of Behavioral & Health Allied Science

Tata Institute of Social Sciences

Department of Forensic Science

Osmanaia University

National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science

Department of Anthropology
2nd August 2013, 02:03 AM
vikas24rox

Eligibility Criteria :-

The Applicant should Complete Bachelor degree in science stream from recognized University . For Example the candidate should Complete the graduation Course like, ( B.sc in Physics / B.sc in Chemistry ) from recognized University .

The Admission Criteria for M.sc in ( Forensic Science ) is differ from College to College . The Admission for M.sc Course is based Entrance Examination which is conducted by the University or Institution
2nd August 2013, 09:02 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Master of Science in Forensic Science is a two years Post Graduation Degree course and can be pursed after B.Sc.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian Citizen having completed Graduation Degree with Physics, Chemistry with 50% marks from a recognised University, is eligible to apply for M.Sc. in Forensic Science.

The admission is mostly based on the performance through entrance exam. Some colleges conduct admission on the basis of mark secured in Graduation level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?