1st April 2016, 10:32 PM
Honeyyadavrk

Am I eligible to do PG ENT diploma course after completion of PG M.Sc in Zoology?

Am I eligible to do PG ENT diploma course after completion of PG M.Sc in Zoology? Can you please let me know what is the procedure followed for the same? Hope that I will get the answer soon as possible for the same. Thanks!

19th October 2017, 05:06 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do PG ENT diploma course after completion of PG M.Sc in Zoology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeyyadavrk View Post
Am I eligible to do PG ENT diploma course after completion of PG M.Sc in Zoology? Can you please let me know what is the procedure followed for the same? Hope that I will get the answer soon as possible for the same. Thanks!
Sorry to inform you that you are not eligible to apply for post graduate diploma in ENT (Ear, Nose, Throat) after completing your post graduation degree in zoology, because to apply for post graduate diploma in ENT minimum qualification required to apply is MBBS degree from MCI (Medical Council of India) recognized institute.

>> So according to my opinion as you want to go for further studies, then Ph.D in zoology is best option for you and it also posses good career opportunities.

>> Duration of doctor of philosophy course in zoology is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?