29th February 2016, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join ISRO after completion of graduation in Zoology?

Sir,

I am a student of zoology ( life science ) . I m in my final year of graduation.
Am I eligible for isro.????
& which post are available for zoology graduates in isro.???? What is the eligibility criteria followed?

3rd March 2016, 01:04 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join ISRO after completion of graduation in Zoology?

# ISRO stands for Indian Space research Organisation.

# Candidate with graduation in Zoology is not eligible for joining ISRO.

# Only engineering graduates (such as B.Tech. or B.E.) are eligible for joining ISRO as engineers and scientists.

# Generally, there is an annual competitive written examination conducted by ISRO itself for the posts of engineers and scientists.

# The required eligibility conditions for joining ISRO through competitive written examination:
* Candidate must Indian.
* Required educational qualification is completed B.Tech or B.E. in engineering disciplines such as electronics, mechanical, computer science or electrical.
* Candidate must have score above 60% marks throughout academic career.
* However, candidate in the final year are also provisionally eligible.
* Age must below 35 years of age.

# Official websites of ISRO should be visited for further information i.e. www.isro.org and www.isro.gov.in
3rd March 2016, 06:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join ISRO after completion of graduation in Zoology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I am a student of zoology ( life science ) . I m in my final year of graduation.
Am I eligible for isro.????
& which post are available for zoology graduates in isro.???? What is the eligibility criteria followed?
Yes, you are eligible for ISRO recruitment exam.

The eligibility criteria for ISRO is given below-

You should be a student of science or engineering stream from a recognized college or university with above 60% marks from the following branches only :

Electrical and Electronics, Biotechnology, Aerospace Engineering, Agricultural Science, Civil Engineering, Chemistry, Computer Science, Geology, Psychology, Physics, Computer Science, Pharmacy, Nursing, Botany, Automobile Engineering, Metallurgy, Veterinary Science Zoology, Library Science, Photography, Electrical, Physics, Radiography, Die and Molding, Tool, Mechanical, Textile, Instrumentation, Chemical Engineering, Printing

Final year students can also apply for ISRO exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
29th August 2020, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join ISRO as I'm student of Psychology ?
3rd September 2020, 09:35 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: Am I eligible to join ISRO after completion of graduation in Zoology?

Candidate with graduation in Zoology is not eligible for joining ISRO. Only engineering graduates (such as B. Tech. or B.E.) are eligible for joining ISRO as engineers and scientists.Candidates currently in their final year of qualifying degree are also eligible to apply,
10th March 2022, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join ISRO after completion of
post graduation in Zoology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?