18th March 2016, 03:11 PM
dayaacharya1990

Guidelines to get a good job in any company having 2 years of Industrial experience?

Respected Sir,
I am an b.tech mechanical engineer i have completed my b.tech from a state govt. college with a C.G.P.A. of 7.2 . My passing year is 2013, and i have 2 year of industrial experience. Please help me in getting a good job. I have applied to lot of industry but no calls from there side.
Thanking you,

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I do in order to get a job in IT company now? I did my B.Tech in IP branch few years back but have not got any work experience
  2. Good job in Electrical companies for a candidate having two years experience?
  3. Which automobile company I can apply for the job after gaining 5 years of experience in Industrial automation?
  4. How can my present job experience help me for a new job in other reputed company?
  5. What to do after completing B.Tech Electrical other than M.Tech and MBA? Information about Electrical branch related courses and their scope?
  6. After gaining experience in US what is the probability that we can get a decent job in India?
  7. What is the eligibility to become a CEO?
  8. How many years of industrial experience is required after Diploma for pursuing MS?
  9. Is it necessary to have some experience to join a company after LLB? What are the several ways to make entry into a company other than with experience? Any courses to join a company without experience? Is the corporate law course beneficial?
  10. Will doing internship for a year will be helpful for the diploma student in future or not?
  11. Can I do Ph.D in Industrial Pharmacy after completion of B.Pharm and with 14 years industrial experience?
  12. What is the maximum salary of B.Com students?
  13. How to get a job in Pharmaceutical Company after doing B.Pharmacy
  14. Is M.Tech beneficial in getting job at ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get a job in a big company after completing MBA finance in Feb last year? I have experience in Account and Admin of more than 6 years in private company
  16. Is iGATE Patni gives too much work load to its employees?
  17. How much salary can a Diploma fresher expect in Automobile field?
  18. Am I eligible to do PG Diploma in Stock Market and Finance?
19th October 2017, 04:30 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Guidelines to get a good job in any company having 2 years of Industrial experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayaacharya1990 View Post
Respected Sir,
I am an b.tech mechanical engineer i have completed my b.tech from a state govt. college with a C.G.P.A. of 7.2 . My passing year is 2013, and i have 2 year of industrial experience. Please help me in getting a good job. I have applied to lot of industry but no calls from there side.
Thanking you,

As you have done B.Tech in mechanical engineering and also have 2 years of industrial experience and now want to go for job, then you must have to apply for job in mechanical related employment areas like Automobile companies, Aerospace industries, Chemical industries, Communication companies, Computer industries, Steel industries, Paper manufacturing plants, DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization), ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) etc. So apply in above mentioned employment areas you will definitely get job types like as mentioned below:-

Job Types after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in Above Mentioned Employment Areas:-

>> Design engineer.

>> Manager.

>> Technician.

>> Process control engineer.

>> Process development technologist.

>> Laboratory technician.

So these are the major job options you can apply after having bachelors of technology degree in mechanical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?