12th July 2012, 01:56 PM
aja_77889

Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Chemistry having scored 65% of marks in B-Pharmacy?

can b pharma 65% do phd in chemistry

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  2. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Chemistry having scored 65% of marks in B-Pharmacy?
  4. How to do Ph.D in chemistry after completing MSc with Chemistry
  5. Procedure to do PhD after M.Sc Chemistry?
  6. Am I eligible for PhD in Chemistry after M.Sc in Applied Chemistry? Scope of Applied Chemistry in research field?
  7. Eligibility for aiims if I scored 58% marks in physics ,chemistry,biology and english? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to study PhD in Chemistry with scholarship being a M.Phil candidate? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to do PhD in Organic Chemistry at Delhi University being a Physical Chemistry postgraduate with UGC-JRF?
  10. List of pharmacy colleges in Mumbai? I have scored 45% in HSc and 55 marks in MHT CET
  11. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
  12. PhD in Chemistry Colleges or Universities with affordable fee structures
  13. Which institute is good for B.Pharm and M.Pharm? Should I go to lovely professional university?
  14. Am I eligible to study M.Pharmacy if completed M.Sc(Chemistry) 10 years ago and qualified in GATE being a Teacher in a B.Pharmacy college?
  15. Requirements and top universities offering Ph.D in Pharmacy?
  16. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for NIPER PhD entrance exam if completed correspondence M.Pharmacy?
11th September 2012, 11:47 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Chemistry having scored 65% of marks in B-Pharmacy?

Usually candidates having master’s degree are considered for Ph.D course. Also, you can apply for integrated M.Sc-Ph.D course in chemistry. Bachelor degree in science is the basic qualification required. NISER, JNCASR, etc offer integrated M.Sc-Ph.D course in Chemical Sciences. Eligibility requirements may vary with institution. Such details along with admission procedure can be collected from the web portal of the concerned institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?