19th July 2010, 12:30 PM
eerallaajay

Am I eligible to do Ph.D in computer science in abroad after doing M.Tech(System Analysis and Computer Applications)?

hi my name is ajay, i did msc(maths), now iam doing m.tech(system analysis and computer applications), i want do p.hd in computerscience in abroad, am i eligible to do?, if so please tell universities names.

thanks
ajay

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do PhD in Computer Science from Abroad? Qualification required for it?
  2. Eligibility for PhD in Computer Science or Computer Application? Which university is providing these courses?
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Computer Science or Computer Application if I have completed MCA in commerce?
  4. Entrance exams to study PhD in Computer Science in Abroad for M.Tech(CSE) candidate?
  5. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad
  6. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Applications with stipend in India? Eligibility to apply for M.Sc postgraduate?
  8. Eligibility criteria for PhD in Mathematics after MCA?
  9. Can I get admission in Ph.D after completing MCA? Where Ph.D course is better in West Bengal?
  10. Which course or certification should I do after doing B.E CSE?
  11. Can I do Ph.D in Computer Science after completing MS?
  12. Can I do PhD if secured 56% in B.Sc and 53.9% in M.Sc(Computer Science)?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue PhD in Computer Science after completing MCA scoring 74% marks? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility to study MS in Computer Science in Abroad for B.Tech(ECE) graduate? Specializations related to Computer Science?
  15. Which exam to write for doing Ph.D in Computer Applications?
  16. New topics for PhD in Computer Science
  17. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Computer Science if completed M.Sc with 55.55% marks? Universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science through Distance Mode in India?
  18. MCA holder is eligible for the post of assistant professor in B.Sc Computer Science?
7th August 2011, 09:03 PM
Ravikant10

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in computer science in abroad after doing M.Tech(System Analysis and Computer Applications)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eerallaajay View Post
hi my name is ajay, i did msc(maths), now iam doing m.tech(system analysis and computer applications), i want do p.hd in computerscience in abroad, am i eligible to do?, if so please tell universities names.

thanks
ajay
Yes,you are eligible.There are so many universities all over world offering Ph.D in computer science.you have to watch the advertisement or else you can search through internet for a particular university.Better find out any university in Sweden or France.you can do your Ph.D at cheaper rates.you can gewt scholarships too.
15th December 2011, 01:27 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in computer science in abroad after doing M.Tech(System Analysis and Computer Applications)?

hi i am happy to say you and you eligible for doing P.hd in computer science in aboad but for that you have to give one exam in india then if select in that then only can do your P.hd in abroad all the best
6th March 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

eligibility for doing phd from abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?