28th January 2014, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for PhD in Mathematics after MCA?

Hi.. I have done my Graduation in B.Sc. (Computer Science) and done my masters in MCA (Master in Computer Applications) with First class. Now I want to do Phd in Mathematice. Am I Eligible for that? Or Is it required master Degree to get admission in Phd in Mathematice?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to do MCA?
  2. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How may I do Ph.D course in Mathematics? I'm studing in 12th standard
  4. Eligibility criteria for outside Maharashtra students?
  5. Eligibility for taking admission in MCA?
  6. Can I do Ph.D in Mathematics after completion of M.E in Chemical? What is the criteria to do Ph.D?
  7. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
  8. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  9. How to join Ph.D after doing MCA from JMIT?
  10. Am I eligible for Ph.D being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Botany in the year of 1999 with 53%?
  11. Can I do MCA course after completing B.Com? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  12. Ph.D Mathematics from Madras University or any central University after M.Sc?
  13. Am I eligible for this year NIMCET Exam having secured 68.8% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 62.25% in Graduation?
  14. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  15. Procedure and eligibility criteria for MS after MCA?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for PhD(pharmaceutics) in Germany?
  17. Can I do MCA course having passed in Mathematics in Graduation and not having Mathematics in 12th class? Information regarding Entrance Exams for MCA course?
  18. List of colleges offering M.Pharmacy course in Andhra Pradesh?
26th June 2014, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for PhD in Mathematics after MCA?

sir i completed M.sc.in maths with 53.93%in amravti university 'is sufficient criteria? for p.hd. in maths.
18th March 2016, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in Mathematics?

Sir, I have completed my M.C.A. in JNTU University. Now i want to do Ph.D in Mathematics what is the criteria for that?

In my B.Sc Computers i have 70% marks in Mathematics that is enough to do that or I must have M.Sc Mathematics
20th March 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

I have done BCA and MCA from IGNOU university. Now i want to do PHD in Mathematical science. So can i do?
So please answered me immidiatly.
14th April 2017, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am madhavi i have completed my BCS with higher second class..after that i have completed my MCA with higher second class...can i do phd in maths?...if yes then what are the eligibility test for the same..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?