14th May 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD in Computer Science in Abroad for M.Tech(CSE) candidate?

Hello everyone,
Can you please guide me for doing
PhD in Abroad? I am about to complete my
M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering.
So, please refer me some entrance exams for
doing PhD in Abroad specially in Computer Science domain.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  2. Entrance exams to give for PhD Abroad?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  4. List of reputed universities which offer M.Sc(Computer Science) in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  5. How can I do PhD in Computer Science from Abroad? Qualification required for it?
  6. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
  7. Is it mandatory to have work experience to study MBA in Abroad? Information about entrance exams and scholarships?
  8. JNU offer PhD in Computer Science course to M.Tech(CSE) candidate? Detailed information about JNU PhD entrance exam?
  9. Entrance exams to do PhD in Political Science -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to do PhD in University of Oxford for M.Sc(Computer Science) candidate?
  11. Which country is suitable to pursue PhD in Maths without entrance exams?
  12. Entrance exam to study PhD in Computer Science for M.Tech student?
  13. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Phil(Economics) final year candidate?
  14. Entrance exams to be given for doing PhD in Computer Science related subjects?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Science to MCA candidate in Abroad?
  16. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad
  17. Procedure to study PhD in Veterinary Medicine in Abroad for MBBS candidate?
  18. Is it possible to study BCA or B.Sc while working in abroad?
15th May 2015, 01:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD in Computer Science in Abroad for M.Tech(CSE) candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
Can you please guide me for doing
PhD in Abroad? I am about to complete my
M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering.
So, please refer me some entrance exams for
doing PhD in Abroad specially in Computer Science domain.
Thank you!
You have completed M.Tech in Computer Science engineering so you can do Ph.D degree through GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests
15th May 2015, 02:37 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD in Computer Science in Abroad for M.Tech(CSE) candidate?

You will have to at first appear for the GRE Examination and then the TOEFL Examination.
If you are able to crack both the Examination then you will be given a list from where you will have to choose the University name and the course you want to avail.
There will be a Personal Interview that will be conducted mainly done over Skype Calling.
Once you are able to clear these hurdles you will be able to get admission in the University of your choice according to the marks that you get in both the Examinations.
So make sure you start preparing for the Examinations as you will need a good score to get admission to the best Universities Abroad.
5th November 2019, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Cse phd entrance exam question papers I want
15th November 2019, 02:42 PM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Cse phd entrance exam question papers I want
There are no such entrance exams to pursue PhD in CSE from Foreign Universities. But you have to give two exams for it apart from CV and Statement of Purpose.

-> GRE(Graduate Record Examination)

-> English Proficiency Test like IELTS or TOEFL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?