9th May 2011, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing MBA in B-Schools in Andhra Pradesh after graduating from Ambedkar Open University?

am graduate from ambetkar open university can i eligible for doing mba in b schools in andhra pradesh

14th May 2011, 07:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing MBA in B-Schools in Andhra Pradesh after graduating from Ambedkar Open University?

The qualification you should have for applying the MBA program is a graduation with any specialization. Top institutes are demanding minimum 50% marks in bachelor’s degree. The aspirants must have done their graduation from a reputed institute. There are various entrance tests for getting admission into the program. You can get more information in the official website of the institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?