26th May 2016, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for EAMCET counselling after scoring 59 marks in 2nd year Chemistry?

I have failed in intermediate 2 yr chemistry (sub) and i got 59 marks in EAMCET. Am I eligible for counselling? What is the minimum criteria followed for the same? Can you please guide me with the complete information as soon as possible? Thanks!

26th May 2016, 03:20 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for EAMCET counselling after scoring 59 marks in 2nd year Chemistry?

No, you are not eligible to participate in EAMCET counselling if you have failed in Intermediate 2nd year Chemistry subject.

To be eligible to participate in EAMCET counselling process, you must have qualified all subjects of your 12th standard and must have secured minimum marks in the EAMCET examination.

You can appear in Supplementary examinations to qualify the chemistry subject of your Intermediate second year.

The EAMCET counselling will be conducted only after the supplementary examinations are released. So, you can participate in counselling process by qualifying the examination by writing Supplementary examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?