8th January 2014, 10:56 PM
sweet ragavi

Details about BSc Biochemistry? What are the government jobs related to Biochemistry? What is the eligibility?

now im studying b.sc.biochemistry .i want know full job details about this course ...then i want know about government jobs regarding biochemistry what are the eligibilities ..and also want to knw about the entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. How to do projects related to Biochemistry?
  2. What can I do after completing BSc(Majored in Biochemistry and Chemistry)? What are the job opportunities after BSc?
  3. Am I eligible for GATE Exam in Biochemistry after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry? Which Books should I refer for Biochemistry to crack this Exam?
  4. What are the government jobs in Microbiology examination? I have completed BSc Micro Biology with Biochemistry
  5. Which courses are beneficial for me after pursuing MSc Biochemistry? I want to pursue course related to biochemistry in distance mode
  6. Colleges in which I can apply for BSc Biochemistry without having Biology in 12th?
  7. Which course is better for me between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Biochemistry having completed B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  8. What is the scope of Biochemistry?
  9. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  10. What to do after B.Sc. Biochemistry? What are the field available in M.Sc.?
  11. Jobs after MSc in Biochemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I do M.Sc. in Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc.(hons) in Biotechnology? Scope and Top colleges in India for Biochemistry?
  13. What are the prospects of higher studies after pursuing B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  14. What is the scope of biochemistry field after completing PG in Biochemistry?
  15. How to get a job after studying MSc Biochemistry
  16. Which one has more government jobs: biochemistry or microbiology?
  17. How to work as a lecturer and medical lab technologist in Hospital? I have done 4 years BSc Biochemistry
  18. How to do MSc Medical Biochemistry after doing BSc Chemistry
15th May 2015, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about BSc Biochemistry? What are the government jobs related to Biochemistry? What is the eligibility?

I m confused whether to do msc in biochemistry since i have completed bsc in biochemistry or to pepare for govt scetor related jobs? Becoz nwadays i have seen whether being from any big post or fine,ppl atlast come into this line,don't understand why! Then what about all dat labours!!
18th April 2018, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about BSc Biochemistry? What are the government jobs related to Biochemistry? What is the eligibility?

Can I get admission in PU for BSc in biochemistry without entrance exam
27th February 2022, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I don't know after i get BSC BIOCHEMISTRY degree how to get government job with this degree related. Please guide me.
28th February 2022, 09:55 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

There are many job openings for the graduates in Biochemistry.

You have many opportunities in terms of the following exams :

* UPSC
* SSC
* Teaching
* CDS
* Defence entries. etc

You are eligible for all those jobs which need simple graduation. Also, since you got a technical degree, you are eligible for the field specific jobs which are released from time to time by various govt agencies. You must prepare well and grab the opportunity when you get.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?