31st October 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission after completion of CTET with 58% marks?

As belonging to General category I have got 58.67% in ctet paper II held in September, will i be considered as eligible for it or not.? Can you please let me know the cut-off which is followed for the exam and what are the possibilities for me?

Thanks!

31st October 2015, 04:50 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission after completion of CTET with 58% marks?

Sorry, as you belong to general category and you have secured only 58% hence you are not eligible to get admission.

The minimum qualified marks are 60%. The candidates who secure 60% and above are issued qualified certificate and are eligible to get admission.

So, you have to apply next time.
31st October 2015, 04:53 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission after completion of CTET with 58% marks?

No, you will not be eligible to get admission after completion of CTET with 58% marks as the minimum cut off marks in CTET is 60% for open category. However, there is relaxation for SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant of reservation policy.

CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test .

The Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi conducts the CTET for making appointment of eligible candidate as teacher of Central Schools.

The candidate who wishes to apply for class I-V should have Senior Secondary exam with at least 50%(45% for reserved category) marks.The candidate who are in the final year of their diploma can also apply for the examination .

The candidate who wishes to apply for class VI-VIII should have Graduation degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks.There is relaxation of 5% marks for backward categories candidates

The minimum age limit to apply for the CTET is 22 years.There is no upper age limit to apply for the CTET exam.
31st October 2015, 05:24 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As belonging to General category I have got 58.67% in ctet paper II held in September, will i be considered as eligible for it or not.? Can you please let me know the cut-off which is followed for the exam and what are the possibilities for me?

Thanks!
The qualifying marks of CTET exam is 60% above for all the categories. Certificate will be issued only to those candidates who got 60% or more than that. Those people will be called as eligible candidates.

As you have scored 58.67%, unfortunately you have not qualifed for this exam. You have to try again next year.

For more information log on to : http://ctet.nic.in/ctetapp/Qualifying_marks.aspx
31st October 2015, 07:25 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

No.You are not qualify the CTET as you have got 58.67%.CTET cut off is declared 60% for Paper I and Paper II , that mean Cut off marks is 90 out of 150.
- Candidates who have qualified the Paper I are eligible for Paper II and also as a teacher for Class I to V.
- Candidates who have qualified the Paper II will be eligible as a teacher for class VI to VIII.

- CTET Exam held on : 20 September , 2015
- Declaration Result : 30 October , 2015
- Dispatch Score Card : 26 November , 2015

See Your Result Status
- Visit the site : www.ctet.nic.in
- Go to Result link
- Enter your Roll No
- Submit It
- Result will shown your marks , your eligibility qualification
6th June 2016, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for navodaya vidhyalaya exam if i have scored only 58.67% marks in ctet 2 nd level?
8th July 2021, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 60% in paper-II of CTET and 58% in Paper-I. Can I apply only for paper-I
10th March 2022, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Im I qualified I have 52/ I belong to st
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?