30th May 2015, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get admission in VNIT, Nagpur after completion of 12th with 80.2% in CBSE board?

Sir/Mam,

I have passed CBSE 12th with 80.2% and got 85 marks in jee mains- 15
how Ican get admission in vnit, Nagpur? Can someone give me the information about the procedure followed for getting the admission? Looking forward to hear from you all.

Thanks!

8th June 2015, 01:41 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission in VNIT, Nagpur after completion of 12th with 80.2% in CBSE board?

See, your 12th percentage is quite nice, so you have chances of getting a good college.

But, if we particularly talk about the VNIT Nagpur, then i would to tell you that it take students not on the basis of 12th marks or the JEE exam but on the basis of AIEEE score.
If you have given the AIEEE exam, then you hold a chance to apply for the college.
but if you haven't given the exam then unfortunately for this college you won't be eligible t apply.

Then you can look out for some other colleges. There are many good engineering colleges in Nagpur. Some of them are-

- Dhanalakshmi College Of Engineering
- Anjuman College Of Engineering & Technology
- Visvesvaraya National Institute Of Technology
- Radhikatai Pandav College Of Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?