30th December 2012, 10:16 PM
just4nikhil

Am I eligible to get admission in BITS after achieving 60% marks in Nepal HSEB Board

I have achieved 60% marks in Nepal HSEB Board.Am i still eligible for getting admission in BITS?My marks are as follows:-
Physics=60
Chemistry=60
Maths=65
English=65
Nepali=60

9th July 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to get admission in BITS after achieving 60% marks in Nepal HSEB Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4nikhil View Post
I have achieved 60% marks in Nepal HSEB Board.Am i still eligible for getting admission in BITS?My marks are as follows:-
Physics=60
Chemistry=60
Maths=65
English=65
Nepali=60
Hi friend,
BITS is engineering institute which is conducting separate entrance test to screen the students to get in.The students completing 10+2 or other equivalent exam from any recognised university can appear for it on online. It is conducted in the month of April-May for one month duration. You need to register for exam by pay application fee, for more details you can visit following URL.
www.bits-pilani.ac.in
www.bitsadmission.com

All The Best
9th July 2013, 08:40 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in BITS after achieving 60% marks in Nepal HSEB Board

BITSAT exams is conducted by BITS PILANI for admission to the BE/Btech Programmes

Eligibilty for the BITSAT exams is;
>> 12th Class Pass
>> Subjects in class 12th should be Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, english
>> Candidate should have scored minimum 60% marks in individual subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
>> Total aggregate percentage of marks in subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics should be 75% marks
>> Candidate should have passed the English Subjects

BITSAT exams are held in the month of May
Forms would come out in January 2014

Only candidates who have passed the 12th Class in the year 2013 and will pass in the year 2014 can apply for the BITSAT exams that will be held in 2014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?