16th December 2014, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for NDA entrance exam if completed 10th and 12th from Nepal Board being an Indian?

sir
I am indian but i have passed my matriculation and 10+2 from Nepal i.e Nepal board NOT from CBSE/ICSE/state boards,can i apply for Nda...because in NDA call letter it is gi
ve
n that candidates should bring matriculation and 10 2 certificate issued by CBSE/ICSE/or state boards

17th December 2014, 04:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NDA entrance exam if completed 10th and 12th from Nepal Board being an Indian?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for NDA examination even if you have completed 12th standard from Nepal board. But, you need to have a certificate of eligibility issued by Government of India to be eligible to appear for NDA examination.

Eligibility Criteria :-
To be eligible to appear for NDA examination, you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

1. Nationality :-
A candidate must be
i) a citizen of India, or
ii) a subject of Bhutan, or
iii) a subject of Nepal, or
iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.

2. Educational Qualification :-
You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recoginsed board.

3. Age Limit :-
You must have attained the age of 16 1/2 years and must not have attained the age of 19 years.

4. Gender :-
You must be an Unmarried Male candidate.

Since, you have completed your 12th standard from Nepal Board, you need to produce Certificate of Eligibility issued by Government of India to appear for NDA examination.
18th December 2014, 09:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NDA entrance exam if completed 10th and 12th from Nepal Board being an Indian?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
I am indian but i have passed my matriculation and 10+2 from Nepal i.e Nepal board NOT from CBSE/ICSE/state boards,can i apply for Nda...because in NDA call letter it is gi
ve
n that candidates should bring matriculation and 10 2 certificate issued by CBSE/ICSE/or state boards

Yes, you can apply for NDA exam because Nepal citizenship candidates are eligible for NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?