11th October 2012, 11:34 AM
Md Nazmul islam

Am I eligible to get admission for M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?

am i eligible to take admission in m.tech. in aeronautical engineering after completing b.tech in EEE Branch

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering?
  2. How to take admission in M.Tech after qualifying GATE in EEE stream?
  3. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Can I pursue MS course with automobile engineering in Germany or France after completion of my B.Tech in EEE stream?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission for M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Tech in production engineering stream
  6. MBA in Airport and Airlines in Anna University? Estimated fee and jobs?
  7. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after B.Tech in ECE?
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  9. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Should I do my M.Tech in Aeronautical from Indian or Abroad?
  11. Can I study M.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.E.(Automobile Engineering)? List of universities offering admission with scholarship? -- [New]
  12. Can I get admission in Aeronautical engineering after completion of my engineering?
  13. Which course in CDAC is a best choice for me to join after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  14. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering with ECE B.Tech? Which colleges are best for Aeronautical in Abroad
  15. Is M.Tech in Pipeline Engineering good for an EEE student? Is there any job scope in it?
  16. Am I eligible for M.Tech in Kerala? I've completed my B.Tech(EEE) in Kerala university
  17. Can I join Nasa after class 12 PCM?
  18. Is this possible to join Marine Engineering after completion of B.Tech in EEE?
1st May 2013, 12:28 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?

Dear Friend,
Yes,You are eligible for M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering since the basic eligibility criteria is that you must have completed B.E or B.Tech from any of the engineering branches.

As,You had mentioned that you have completed B.Tech so you are eligible but you must also note that you must give GATE Examinations in order to seek admission because Admission is done purely on the basis of performance in both Degree as well as GATE Exam.
27th August 2013, 01:06 PM
pankajsutar17

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?

Am I eligible to get admission for M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Tech in Production Engineering stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?