2nd June 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

How to study BSc Honors in Chemistry in Jadavpur University

i want to read b.sc honors in chemistry in jadavpur university.what can i do

Related Questions:
  1. What are the side courses related to chemistry in Jadavpur university after BSc in Chemistry honors?
  2. How can I get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Honors in Maths?
  3. BSc Physics honors question papers of Jadavpur university
  4. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  5. Can I do MSc in chemistry honors after BSc nursing?
  6. How to get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Honors in Physics? Date of start of admission? What is the criteria for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the criteria to take admission in B.A in Film studies(honors) in Jadavpur University
  8. Am I selected for Chemistry Honors in merit list of Jadavpur University?
  9. How to study chemistry after doing BSc Nursing? Can I take MSc chemistry honors after BSc Nursing
  10. Which is the best college for Chemistry Honors? What is the difference between BSc and Honors
  11. When the notification for admission in PhD(Chemistry) will be released by Jadavpur University? Detailed information about this course in Jadavpur University?
  12. What is the scope of getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc Chemistry honors from Delhi University? -- [New]
  13. What is the admission criteria for Jadavpur university for economics honors?
  14. information regarding BSc Honors in Chemistry?
  15. What is the scope of BSc Honors in Maths, Physics, Chemistry?
  16. Date of course commencement of Ph.D Chemistry from Jadavpur University?
  17. Good colleges for doing 1 year BSc Honors in Chemistry?
  18. Chemistry honors or Microbiology honors? Which one is better?
2nd December 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study BSc Honors in Chemistry in Jadavpur University

How can I get admission to jadavpur university in chemistry honours? what is the qualification to get admission in chemistry honours in jadavpur university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?