20th April 2011, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a government job with computer science after completing B.Tech upto 3-1 with 55%?

im cmplt b.tech 3 year.upto dis 3-1 i hv the 55% only.so i want to get the govt job.im eligible for get the govt job with computer science?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  2. Am I eligible for government job after completing graduation in computer science with 50% marks?
  3. Am I eligible for a job in government sector after scoring an aggregate of 74%?
  4. What to do after completing B.Sc computer science to get a good government job?
  5. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  6. How to get a job in Indian Railways after completing B.Tech computer science with 55%?
  7. What should I do to get Government job being a Computer Science graduate? -- [New]
  8. How to get a Government Job after completing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering?
  9. Can I get a job in Oracle after completing B.Tech with Computer Science(55%)?
  10. When will be the next M.Ed entrance test in CCS University
  11. How can I get job after completing my B.Tech, I have scored 7.2 CGPA upto 3rd year?
  12. How to do a government job in Hyderabad after completing MSc in computer science?
  13. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  14. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get a government job after completing BSc, B.Ed in computer science?
  16. Any government jobs for computer science branch students?
  17. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  18. How to get a government job after completing B.E Computer Science(60% Orthopaedically Handicapped)?
8th September 2011, 02:04 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to get a government job with computer science after completing B.Tech upto 3-1 with 55%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
im cmplt b.tech 3 year.upto dis 3-1 i hv the 55% only.so i want to get the govt job.im eligible for get the govt job with computer science?
Am I eligible to get a government job with computer science after completing B.Tech upto 3-1 with 55%?

First of all i want to make it clear that Computer Science is totally a private job oriented course and you will hardly find any government job in this field however you will easily find private job if you have good programming knowledge.

Here you informed that you have completed only 3-1 which means you have not completed your graduation so you are not eligible to sit in any exam which need graduation .
So if you want to move towards government sector now then appear in Clerical exams conducted by government otherwise wait for your graduation to complete and then apply for private jobs .Before that strengthen your programming papers.

With Regards
ravik1214
8th September 2011, 02:37 PM
unisha.v

Smile Re: Am I eligible to get a government job with computer science after completing B.Tech upto 3-1 with 55%?

yes.you can apply for it once u complete your studies.

according to my knowledge,there are four sections of test to be taken for government job
1.english section
2.numerical/quanta aptitude section
3.reasoning section
4.computer awareness section
8th September 2011, 04:27 PM
sandeepsonipoly

Post Re: Am I eligible to get a government job with computer science after completing B.Tech upto 3-1 with 55%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
friend for u oppotunity is less but u can apply as a computer programmer in state department.and if u r try to get a govt job u have to do graduate in any stream.other side on 12th u can apply for ssc and cleak in bank.
regard
sandeep soni
8th September 2011, 08:16 PM
saugata2008

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job with computer science after completing B.Tech upto 3-1 with 55%?

Of courses there are so many opportunities for you in the Govt.sectors like-

DRDO
BHEL
ECIL
EIL
SAIL
railway
ISRO

But for that you have to maintain at least 60% marks in graduation .
The subjects in which the Govt. exams are conducted -

1. General aptitude
2. General awareness
3. General knowledge
4. English

So take preparation for those parallel with the technical study .

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?