26th December 2012, 12:50 PM
Soujanyasagar

How to do a government job in Hyderabad after completing MSc in computer science?

Hello,
I have completed my MSC in Computer Science from a college affiliated to Osmania University with first class in the year 2009.I would like to do a government job in Hyderabad.What kind of job openings do i have except software jobs.I stay in Pune.So can i try in Pune for government jobs.Please help.

28th June 2013, 10:07 PM
varshuk

Default Re: How to do a government job in Hyderabad after completing MSc in computer science?

Hello dude!...

Its nice to hear that you have completed your MSc in Computer Science from OU affiliated college with first class. If you want to get a government job in Hyderabad then, you have a number of opportunities.

There are many Bank exams, Group-4 exam notifications coming up all the way once in a year. So, try to apply to this jobs when ever notification falls.
I think you have a good skills in Computer Education. So, there is a scope for you to get into government sector because many of the public sector and state government authorities nearly post 500 Typist jobs in which they recruit the students based on the computer knowledge as well as on the typing speed.

You better try to learn typing fast in any of the good institute which is nearby to you because the speed of the typing must be atleast 40 letters per minute. I feel that there are better chances for you at this field because you can easily get recruited in any of the government sector.

The job openings in MSc are very few in case of government sector. You can try for Group-4 exam also by taking the coaching in any good institute. There are even clerical jobs for the students of MSc. So, i suggest you to check the website of freshersworld.com or governmentjobs.com every day, by that you will be knowing the job openings in the required field. Hence, you can apply to these jobs online.

All the Best my dear friend i hope you will prepare well for the exams and you could get a satisfactory job in the required field.
18th February 2014, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do a government job in Hyderabad after completing MSc in computer science?

what are the job opportunities for M.Sc environmental studies other than teaching?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?