16th June 2016, 11:23 AM
tushar kokri

Am I eligible to get into hotel management after 12th if I have scored 80% marks in 10th?

Sir/Mam,

Can go for hotel management after 12th i choose science stream i got 80%
in 10th which percentage is required in 12th? Can you please provide me the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the answer soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Hotel management course if I scored 34% marks in class 12th?
  2. Possibility to study Hotel Management course from best IIHM if failed in 12th (Commerce) in first attempt?
  3. Am I eligible for MBA Program in Finance having scored 58% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 59% in Hotel Management course?
  4. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  5. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management course after completion of B.Com course?
  6. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  7. Eligibility to pursue Hotel Management course for 10th standard student?
  8. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  9. Which is the best stream to study for a hotel management aspirant?
  10. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management after diploma in automobile engineering?
  11. Can I go for hotel management after diploma in electrical field?
  12. Am I eligible to do BA in hotel management after completion of 12th in commerce? -- [New]
  13. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Information about the job of Hotel Management? I have passed 12th
  15. Can I join hotel management course without intermediate exams?
  16. Eligibility of joining hotel Management course during pursuing first year B.Sc IT and entrance exam details for the same?
  17. Which subjects do I need in class 12th for Hotel Management
  18. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology for 11th Arts student?
16th June 2016, 03:01 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get into hotel management after 12th if I have scored 80% marks in 10th?

You can eligible for the Hotel Management after completion of 12th standard with science stream.

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidate should be citizen of India.

Candidate should complete the 10+2 with any stream from any recognized state board.

Final year pursuing candidates are also eligible for Hotel Management

Candidate upper age limit is 22 years.

3 years age relaxation for OBC

5 years age relaxation for SC\ST.

Hotel Management Courses:

Bachelor of Hotel Management

Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management

Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management, Catering and Tourism

Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Hotel administration

Diploma in Hotel Management

Master of Hotel Management

Master of Science in Hotel Management

Master of Business Administration in Hotel management
16th June 2016, 11:24 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get into hotel management after 12th if I have scored 80% marks in 10th?

As per your percentage you are eligible to get admission into hotel management after 12th.

The name of best college for you as given below::::::::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>
  1. VELS College of Hotel Management
  2. Desh Bhagat IHMCT
  3. Rayat & Bahra Institute of Hotel Management
  4. C T Institute of Hotel Management
  5. Ranjita Institute of Hotel Management & Catering
  6. St. Soldier Institute of Hotel Management
  7. Shri Shakti College of Hotel Management
  8. Oriental School of Hotel Management
  9. Gurunanak Institute of Hotel Management
  10. Chitkara School of Hospitality
17th June 2016, 01:35 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

For getting admission in bachelor's of hotel management you must have to passed 12th class from any well affiliated board. You must not have any backlog in your intermediate exams. After completion of your bachelor's degree you can apply for Assistant restaurant manager, Food and Beverage assistant Manager, Dietitian etc.
17th June 2016, 10:57 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria to pursue a degree course in hotel management is 12th in any discipline from recognised board. Minimum age should be 17 and maximum should not exceed 25 years. You have to qualify the entrance exam conducted by the top universities.
17th June 2016, 11:19 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to enter a course in Hotel Management in class 12th, Hence you are fully eligible. Institutes coming under National Council offers 3 years diploma course while private Institutes offers a four year diploma course .The test is full followed by a group discussion and interview, in which a person, personality and confidence is seen.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?