30th May 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get scholarship to join in Manipal University being a OBC girl student?

I am obc girl student want to take add admissions in manipal university can I get scholarship? What is the procedure which I need to follow? Can someone please let me know the steps? I just wanted to get the scholarship to do my course.

30th May 2015, 11:22 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship to join in Manipal University being a OBC girl student?

Yes, you can get scholarship to join Manipal University if you have secured good marks in its entrance examination as well as in boards examination.

Scholarship for admission in any institute is given to students who have better result in the recent examination such as board results and entrance examinations.

If you are a deserving candidate but unable to perform well in the boards and entrance examination then you will not be able to get scholarship for admission.

So, if you have scored well in both the examination then only you can hope for scholarship unless it will be waste of time in involving for admission without paying fees.

Being OBC girl, it will be easier for you to get scholarship if you have scored more than above marks in boards and entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?