12th March 2015, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Does government provides scholarship after B.Ed course to SC/ST and OBC students?

Sir i know to want that will govt. provide scholarship after the completion of bachelor of education(b.ed)? As in the case of sc, st and obc student,their all b.ed fee can refund

Related Questions:
  1. Does government provides scholarship after B.Ed course to SC/ST and OBC students? -- [New]
  2. Whether the BC Scholarship of government is applicable for OBC candidates or not?
  3. Maharashtra OBC are eligible for scholarship?
  4. Government and State sponsored scholarships for B.Tech OBC student of IIIT & NIT?
  5. minimum cbse %Is there any scholarship programme from central Government for poor but meritorious students? How much scholarship has been provided till date?
  6. How much scholarship is sanctioned for students of government colleges?
  7. Details of Ph.D Scholarship for OBC and less income group category student?
  8. To study in Abroad will I get government sponsored scholarship?
  9. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  10. Procedure to get scholarship grant for international students in India through Indian Government Policy?
  11. What is the scholarship eligibility age for B.Ed students?
  12. How to get a Scholarship after scoring 86% of marks in 12th Class being a candidate from OBC category?
  13. Government college with scholarship through GATE score of 300 under OBC -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the pharma fees and scholarship details for OBC students?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan? Am I eligible for scholarship from government?
  16. Which Financial Institute offers full scholarship to study in Abroad after 12th?
  17. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  18. Can I get UP Government Scholarship if studying B.Tech under Management Quota?
19th April 2016, 08:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does government provides scholarship after B.Ed course to SC/ST and OBC students?

Scholarships are provided to economically backwards candidates who belong to reserved category. You need to have income proof of your family yo avail such scholarships during your course.

Mostly, state government provide free education to SC/ST candidates who are economically backward with very less family income. You can apply for it through your college.
22nd June 2017, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does government provides scholarship after B.Ed course to SC/ST and OBC students?

I am studying for bed 2017-19 and I belong to OBC-B category.I am eligible for scholarship.state West Bengal.
6th July 2017, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

I belong to OBC category.. But my cast certificate is not available.. So on my b.ed admission form it is general mentioned.. Will I get scholarship or not
23rd August 2017, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i belong to OBC category. I m doing b.ed. For session 2017-19. So how can i apply for scholarship?
10th September 2017, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

I'm OBC B catagory. Studying B.Ed 2017-19. Am I eligible for any kind of scholarships??
13th September 2017, 08:18 PM
sapphire1

If you are doing B.Ed from private colleges then you will not get any benefit from government. There is no provision of government to give scholarships to B.Ed students. In private college, they charge security charges that will be refundable. Otherwise, nothing will be refundable.
4th November 2017, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I am a Gram Panchayat employee join on 20.04.1999 as a group D employee on 03.07. 2007 get promotion as group C on grade pay Rs. 2300 when will get 20 years benefit?
Another employee who joined in the same post on 26.06. 1999 and get promotion on 15.04.2015 as group C grade pay Rs. 2300 and draw more salary than me . How is it possible?
2nd April 2018, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

I am student of BEd in obc candidate of 2017-2019 and government provide all student 51250 rupees as a scholarship but in my case provide only 4770 rupees only. Why sir
10th April 2018, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

I am student of BEd in obc candidate of 2017-2019 and government provide all student 51250 rupees as a scholarship but in my case provide only 4770 rupees only. Why sir
12th May 2018, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir , I am a postgraduate student and I want to study B. Ed from sambalpur university. I need that scholarship through which I full fill my dream.
13th June 2018, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

I am a postgraduate student and I take admission in b.ed. course in private college. I am knowing that my fees return or not..
8th July 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to be study in b. ed. I am O. BC category. So, is I get any scholarships for study. Like S. C students not a full education free but least less than full fee of b.ed...
4th March 2019, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Am sc category my admission zero fee in b.ed self finance collage but college demand the pay full fee of college
26th July 2019, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Does government provides scholarship after B. Ed course to SEBC students
1st August 2019, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I am complit my B. Ed and take scholarship also. And then same year completed M. A private. Now I want to take admission for M. A. in college as a regular student. Can government me scholarship or free ship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?