3rd November 2017, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give CET exam without maths to get admission in B.Pharmacy?

Can I give CET without maths because maths I was dropped so I'm appearing to NEET so can I give admission to B.Pharmacy.? What would be the minimum criteria needed? Can someone please get back to me on this soon. Thanks!

4th November 2017, 07:39 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give CET exam without maths to get admission in B.Pharmacy?

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Pharmacy:

1. You must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 10+2. PCM candidates are also eligible for this course.

2. Minimum age to be completed on 31st December of year of exam is 17 years.

You can apply for Common Entrance Test without mathematics in 10+2 as PCB candidates are eligible.
4th November 2017, 09:34 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give CET exam without maths to get admission in B.Pharmacy?

B.Pharmacy ( Bachelor of Pharmacy ) degree course is a professional undergraduate degree course for pursuing which the minimum educational qualification required is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics/Biotechnology as main subjects from a recognized board. Also the minimum aggregate in Class 12th must be at least 50%.

So as far as you are concerned about appearing in CET ( Common Entrance Test ) for admission in B.Pharmacy degree course without having Mathematics in Class 12th then I would like to let you know that you are certainly eligible if you have completed your Class 12th with PCB group or with Biotechnology as main subjects.

Further I would also like to let you know that through NEET ( National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ) you cannot get admission in B.Pharmacy degree course as NEET is held for offering admission in MBBS/BDS degree courses only.
5th November 2017, 11:21 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for applying to CET exam. The eligibility requirements for CET exam varies for every course.

For getting admission in B.Pharmacy you need to complete your 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, English and in any one of the subject biology/ biotechnology/ mathematic with 50% from any recognised board. So, you are eligible for applying to CET exam.
22nd December 2019, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

I want to pursue Biotechnology engineering, which gr of CET i should select? I am preparing PCM.
23rd June 2020, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification require to get admission bpharmacy in gujrat state?or daman
22nd August 2020, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

What all the cources can be taken post KCET without mats and only PCB?
21st November 2020, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I AM A PCB STUDENT STRICTLY WITHOUT MATHS . AND I WANT TO GIVE MH-CET EXAM 2021. AM I ELIGIBLE??. PLS NOTE I AM A PCB SGUDENT..NOT PCM OR PCMB
9th January 2023, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I give MhtCet exam for maths subject if I have not taken maths in 12th? (pcb)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?