17th April 2012, 09:14 PM
enashi

Am I eligible to give CTET from Delhi, haryana and UP after doing JBT from JK Bose university, J&K?

I am doing JBT from JK Bose University, Jammu & Kashmir, after BA. Am I eligible to give CTET from Delhi, Haryana, UP.

Related Questions:
  1. CTET exam is conducted one or twice a year? Is it fine to opt for JBT instead of B.Ed?
  2. Are B.Ed candidates eligible for the post of JBT teachers in Haryana?
  3. Are B.Ed candidates eligible to apply for JBT posts? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I have done ETT from Chandigarh and having residential of Haryana
  4. Difference between CBSE CTET and STET in haryana? Is it compulsory to qualify for STET for a teacher job in Haryana or CBSE CTET?
  5. What should I do either NTT, JBT or B.Ed? From where should I do these courses? I am 29 years old married woman and having B.Com(43%) degree from Delhi University
  6. JBT haryana and delhi forms and eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which college I can get in Northern India on the basis of GPAT rank and B.PPharma percentage for M.Tech course?
  8. Which will Recruitment procedure for JBT teachers be held in Haryana? How can I avail 85% reserved home state quota for the same?
  9. List of JBT Colleges available in Haryana? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  10. When will be the next CTET exam in Delhi and Haryana? When will the registration start?
  11. How can I do JBT course in Haryana? What is the date of the sale of form for JBT?
  12. Can B.Ed student apply for JBT teachers post in haryana
  13. Complete information about JBT course? I want to do JBT course from a good Delhi university
  14. How can I get information for admission in JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  15. Difference between the course of D.Ed and JBT? Is there any institute in Haryana conducting JBT course?
  16. Am I eligible for JBT Teacher in Haryana?
  17. List of colleges I can apply for with AIR 2850(SC) and AIR 2955(SC) in Orissa?
  18. Detailed information about TET and CTET? Difference between them? -- [New]
13th August 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to give CTET from Delhi, haryana and UP after doing JBT from JK Bose university, J&K?

ctet form the open date &terms &condition 2012
22nd November 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to give CTET from Delhi, haryana and UP after doing JBT from JK Bose university, J&K?

AM I PASS CTET. NOW I CAN APPLY IN HARYANA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?