18th May 2012, 08:46 AM
Sudhakar2369

Am I eligible for group II after completing 12th in mechanical and 5 years experience in private company?

Am i eligible for group2? I have completed diploma in mechanical and 5 years experience in private company

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for government job in accounts section after graduating in B.Com with 6 years experience from private company?
  2. Am I eligible to appear for B.Ed exam? I have completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation with 6 years of IT experience in reputed IT company
  3. How to get a job in a big company after completing MBA finance in Feb last year? I have experience in Account and Admin of more than 6 years in private company
  4. Am I eligible for any Software Company to get some experience having scored 58% in 10th, 55% in 12th and 55% in B.Tech?
  5. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  6. Eligiblity to get job in IBM for a B.E. graduate who has 3 years of work experience?
  7. Administration courses available to study for 3 years EEE Diploma holder who has 4 years of working experience?
  8. For which private software company am I eligible? How to apply for that company?
  9. Am i eligible for B.Ed after having more than 2 years experience from private institution?
  10. Am I eligible for B.Ed Exam being a B.Com Graduate having more than 20 years of experience in Teaching and with an age of 49 years?
  11. Am I eligible for CS course after completing BSc and while working in a private company? Which are the exam centers for this course?
  12. Am I eligible to study MCA if completed 3 years Mechanical Engineering Diploma course on 12th basis?
  13. What are the government job offers I can opt for having 5 years experience as technician in a private company?
  14. What type of courses to do after completing Mechanical Engineering in order to join IT company?
  15. Does correspondence MBA hold any value in Private Sector Jobs? Is it valuable only with work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for IIT JEE Exam after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering in 4 years?
  17. How can I get admission in IIT Delhi after completing my diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  18. How to get a government job after graduation with 3 years working experience as a sales manager in private company?
12th May 2014, 04:44 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for group II after completing 12th in mechanical and 5 years experience in private company?

No you are not eligible to apply for Group II Examination. Group II Examination is conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Once in a year for admission to various department under the Tamil Nadu Government.

Minimum Qualification to apply for this examination is that candidate must have a completed degree course from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and no percentage bar required to apply for this examination. The candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 40 years. Relaxation is applicable for reserved categories.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?