23rd December 2011, 07:41 PM
nishahcs01

Am I eligible for HCS Entrance Exam having completed MA in Political Sciences? Application fee and last date to submit the application forms for this Exam? Which subjects to choose for this Exam?

Resp. Sir/Madam, I have complete MA. In Political Sciences and now i want to apply for HCS Exam. Can i alligible for HCS entrance exam ? If ,yes so plz. Tell me the last date of hcs exam form submission, applcation fees and advice for sujects selection accordingly to my qualification. Thanks / Regards, Nisha Rani

Related Questions:
  1. Date of HCS Exam of upcoming year? Where to get application forms for this?
  2. From where to get the Medical Exam application forms? Last date of submission of forms? Date of entrance tests? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the date of the entrance exam of LLB? Can I still submit the application forms?
  4. How are the GATE answer sheets evaluated?
  5. How to get admission for BCA course in Allahabad University?
  6. When AMU will release the application forms for admission in 11th Commerce? Fee structure of 11th & 12th? Syllabus and entrance exam date? Where to submit application form? -- [New]
  7. Date of NATA Exam? Last date to submit the application form for this Exam? Syllabus for this Exam? What subjects are included in this Exam?
  8. Application forms for 4 years BA (hons) course in hotel management? Application forms of IHM-A
  9. How can I get information for eligibility, application forms and fees for KCET exams?
  10. BSC in Nautical Science entrance test: exam date and last date for submitting application forms
  11. Date of TRB Exam? Where to get the application forms for this Exam? Last date to apply for this Exam?
  12. Am I eligible for NETSET Exam having completed BA with 60% and MA with 54% in the year of 2008? Last date to submit the application forms for this Exam?
  13. Last date to submit TANCET exam forms?
  14. What is the date of issue of SLET exam application forms? What is the fee structure?
  15. When to get and where to get application forms for JIPMER Entrance Exam? Opening date and closing date of application forms for this Exam? Can I get application forms for this Exam from Karaikal SBI?
  16. From where can I get B.Ed Pune University exam application forms? Where to submit it and which documents are required?
  17. Jobs and Career path for MSc biotechnology
  18. When will the application forms come out for AIIMS Exam? Does this possible to download and submit application forms in online? Where can I get previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
13th April 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for HCS Entrance Exam having completed MA in Political Sciences? Application fee and last date to submit the application forms for this Exam? Which subjects to choose for this Exam?

I have done MA in Public administration and I am 31 year old, am I eligible for HCS exams and what all I have to do for the same ? what is you fee structure? waht is exam pattern? and how I have to apply it?
31st May 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for HCS Entrance Exam having completed MA in Political Sciences? Application fee and last date to submit the application forms for this Exam? Which subjects to choose for this Exam?

which books of accounts and law for h.c.s... ? m
16th July 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

sir i done aircraft maintenance engineering but it is a license course.last year it was converted as a degree course, than i finished my Bsc in aircraft maintenance. am i eligible for HCS, UPSC exam...............
29th March 2013, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

when we get form of hcs???????????????????????????
what is the last date??????????????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?