14th March 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IFBI course after pursuing BSc degree? What is the duration and the fee structure?

i have born in 20-05-1986, iam pursuing my bsc degree final year now, do i eligible for the ifbi course . Please send me the details to my mail id. If i eligible plz send which course is eligible to me & fee , duration & when will it starts.

My mail id:- [email protected]

Thank you!

13th April 2012, 03:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IFBI course after pursuing BSc degree? What is the duration and the fee structure?

Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Banking (PGDRB), Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations (PGDBO), etc are some of the courses offered by IFBI. Those who possess 50% marks in graduation can apply to these courses. Apart from this, those who were born on or after 1st Sep-1988 are only eligible. Courses like Diploma in Banking Business (DBB) and Certificate in Insurance Sales (CIS) helps one to grab job in ICICI Bank and ICICI prudential etc. Candidates who are born on or after June 1986 are only eligible to these courses. Fee details for each course can be collected from the official portal of IFBI.
22nd April 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for IFBI course after pursuing BSc degree? What is the duration and the fee structure?

i have completed my mca,i want to join in banking
is it any growth..
15th May 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

i am complite bsc with 62% of mark .iwant to join bankingcoaching. can i join ifbi?
11th June 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Sonia .. Doing BCA .... In 2nd year ... I wanted to ask
Cant we done these courses before completing graduation??
If we can than plz tell me which is the best course for getting
Jobs in banks ( both before graduation and after graduation)
Plzzz ans this ques
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?