20th March 2013, 06:51 PM
manasa kadimisetti

Am I eligible to do CS after pursuing MBA in distance MBA field?

Sir I am persuing mba in the field of finance with a background of bsc computers .am I eligible to do cs. And what oppuryunities do I have after completing the course.and tell me the details about the course ie duration.no of subjects.fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  2. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue MBA in distance after passing B.Com?
  4. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET(National eligibility Test)? I am pursuing MBA distance learning from SMU
  5. Whether pursuing MBA(HR) from SMU-DE is not beneficial? -- [New]
  6. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to pursue MBA through distance education?
  8. Distance MBA Stream for Civil Engineer
  9. Am I eligible to appear for NET after pursuing MBA in healthcare management through distance learning
  10. Is it a right decision to do MBA in future with LLB from Distance Learning Classes after completing B.Com with CS? In which field should I do MBA? Best private MBA institute for doing MBA? How much will be my salary after doing these courses?
  11. Will MBA act any purpose while doing CS course?
  12. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  13. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Management Studies either full time/part time after completing distance mode MBA?
  14. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  15. How to get a government job? I am doing internship
  16. Is it possible to do MBA in IIM after pursuing MSc in mathematics course
  17. Which stream is a best choice for me in MBA course being a candidate pursuing CS course?
  18. NET exam after B.Sc and MBA pursuing final year?
20th January 2017, 11:22 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do CS after pursuing MBA in distance MBA field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manasa kadimisetti View Post
Sir I am persuing mba in the field of finance with a background of bsc computers .am I eligible to do cs. And what oppuryunities do I have after completing the course.and tell me the details about the course ie duration.no of subjects.fee structure
Yes, of course, you are eligible to apply for Company Secretary course after completing MBA. Being an MBA student you can directly eligible to apply for Company Secretary course Intermediate level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?