7th November 2010, 10:15 AM
mukesh pawar

UPSC service exams for computer engineers: How to select subjects? Age limits and other details?

I am a computer engineering student. so please tell me the basic structure of upsc? i mean what is age limits,how to select the subjects and much more..?

7th November 2010, 12:21 PM
chandana Reddy

Default Re: UPSC service exams for computer engineers: How to select subjects? Age limits and other details?

hi..
to appear for upsc exam a candidate must have completed graduation..
A candidate must have attained 21 years and not be over 30 years on August 1 of the year of examination. usually the preliminary exam will be in the month of may..and mains will be in the month of october..
here ,you will have one compulsory subject and one is optional...the compulsory subject is general studies...various optionals are

Agriculture
Mathematics
Animal Husbandry & Vetinary Science
Mechanical Engineering
Botany
Medical Science
Chemistry
Philosophy
Civil Engineering
Physics
Commerce
Political Science
Economics
Psychology
Electrical Engineering
Public Administration
Geography
Sociology
Geology
Statistics
Indian History
Zoology
Law *
you can take up any subject in which you are interested in...

good luck ..
7th November 2010, 06:36 PM
DILLIP KUMAR SAHU

Default Re: UPSC service exams for computer engineers: How to select subjects? Age limits and other details?

visit upsc.gov.in ias100.in refer iasplanner
27th November 2010, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

helo,
im agraduate in computer engineering,can i attend for upsc exams
11th January 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

hi I am in final year of computer science and engineering,Can I give UPSC Exam
24th January 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi......i am in final yr B.tech(CSE)....i will be graduating in june 2011.....Can i appear for the UPSC Exam?
27th February 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

i am IT engineer? can I appear for upsc(ias) exams? please give me terms and conditions for it if yes?
6th April 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

i am student of comuter science branch.can i attend for upse exam?
19th April 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i have filled the form.how i can know the exam date.any information will come to my home or on emailid
29th May 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am information technology student. can I appear for UPSC Service Exam
29th May 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Iam an Information technology Engineer .Can I appear for UPSC Services Exam
1st June 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am an instrumentation and control engineer.Can I appear for UPSE exam
1st July 2011, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Is there no subjet option releted 2 computer science field for appearing upsc exam????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?