14th October 2011, 03:44 AM
shrutibajaj

Fee structure and Duration of Diploma in Banking Business course of IFBI?

hi
can somebody plzz tell me the program fees and duration of Diploma in Banking Business(DBB) course of ifbi??????

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer Diploma in Banking Business course to B.Com graduate? Detailed information, course duration, fee structure and scope of this course?
  2. Fee structure and duration of the course diploma in Banking Business(DBB)?
  3. What will be the fee structure to join Diploma in Retail Banking?
  4. Fee structure of IFBI course in Banking Sector? Types of job placements provided by IFBI? Is there any educational loan facility provided by the institute/
  5. At the age of 28 can I join the IFBI banking course? Fee structure of the course?
  6. Information about IFBI course? What is the fee structure?
  7. Detailed fee structure and courses offered by IFBI? I have scored 56% aggregate and want to make a career in banking domain
  8. Detailed information, course duration and eligiblity to study Banking and Finance Diploma course? List of institutes with fee structure in India?
  9. Fee structure and importance of Diploma courses offered by IFBI?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in I.F.B.I after scoring 51% marks in higher secondary, 49% in Matriculation and 56.70% in Graduation? -- [New]
  11. Information about IFBI course after completing B.Com? What is the syllabus and fee structure?
  12. What is the fee structure and duration of the post graduation and diploma in banking and operation
  13. What is the fee structure for IFBI course? When will this course be started?
  14. What is the procedure for admission in IFBI? What is the fee structure?
  15. How to join IFBI Banking course after graduation?
  16. What are the post graduate courses available in IFBI after completion of graduation course?
  17. Detailed fee structure of IFBI course?
  18. Fee structure of IFBI course? What are the courses offered by IFBI? -- [Most Discussed]
6th November 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure and Duration of Diploma in Banking Business course of IFBI?

fees,duration of course!,entrance exams
14th March 2012, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure and Duration of Diploma in Banking Business course of IFBI?

Hello sir,i am just going complete my MBA,can i join ifbi ?if yes then please tell me the educational qualification regarding this.
7th April 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Is there any option for the student who has completed her post gration in the field of Human Re source.
24th May 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Plz sir tell me duration,scope,fees of pgdb.sir there is so many question asked by student bt nt answers is there!plz sir i want answers of all question which is there.plz plz plz
22nd August 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

What should i do after mcom
for going aboar
which type of course is benefeted of me after mcom
plz suggest me
22nd August 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

What should i do after mcom
for going aboar
which type of course is benefeted of me after mcom
plz suggest me
31st May 2014, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

hi,
please tel me after M.com which kind of course is helpful to continue my education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?